- 7 hrs ago Comfrey: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Prevention And Drug Interaction
- 16 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 17 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 17 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- News No 'Bhaiyo aur Behno' or ‘Mitron' this time, Modi greets the Texan way
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Is Rock Steady At First Place; Shakti Out Of TRP Race
- Sports Chelsea 1-2 Liverpool: Joy of six for Klopp's men
- Technology Here's The Proper Way To Backup Android Devices
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
While women are more worried about their weight and beauty, men are constantly worried about their manliness. They tend to have concerns about their blood circulation to the privates and their stamina levels.
Also Read: Reasons For Lump In The Arm Pit
Men love to take pride in growing muscles, possessing good energy levels and staying productive. Well, when it comes to enjoying such benefits, diet plays an important role.
Also Read: What Happens If You Sleep With Contacts
In this post, let us discuss why men must include berries and citrus fruits in their diet to enjoy better health. Read on to know more...
The flavonoids present in them can cure erectile dysfunction. Many studies claim that men who consume berries and citrus fruits can prevent erectile dysfunction.
Eating berries and citrus fruits regularly can also prevent cardiovascular risks and blood pressure.
Flavonoids can enhance blood circulation and can also help in maintaining healthy blood vessels. Both your brain and your privates get enough of blood.
Certain studies also indicate that berries can prevent urinary tract infection. So, men can include berries and citrus fruits in their daily diet.
Berries also help you maintain healthy weight. Even citrus fruits play an important role in maintaining healthy metabolism.
Certain studies claim that consuming berries and citrus fruits may also reduce the desire to drink alcohol or smoke. Men may need to kick those habits to retain their manliness.
They also help prevent Alzheimer's. Berries can prevent age related brain deterioration.