- 1 hr ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 1 hr ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 1 hr ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 2 hrs ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- Sports ISL 2019-20: FC Goa vs ATK FC: Preview, Team News, Dream11, Fantasy Tips, Prediction, TV Info
- Movies Taimur Ali Khan Wants Two Birthday Cakes Reveals Mum Kareena Kapoor!
- News Pak criticises India for slamming PM Imran's comments on citizenship act
- Technology 4 Ways to Block Someone on Gmail
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
While battling cancer, along with the medicines and lifestyle changes, certain changes need to be made when it comes to the intake of food. There are certain food items that trigger cancer and others that help to combat it.
Healthy foods are not only high in nutritional value, but also help to prevent diseases and to cure them as well. Refined foods like white rice, white bread, cereals, crackers and baked goods like cookies, for example, have all been found to be directly connected to causes of cancer.
Also Read: Top 21 Foods That Fight And Prevent Cancer
Foods which are treated and contain ingredients like hydrogenated oils, sodium nitrate, synthetic food colours, MSG along with other preservatives and chemicals are known as cancer promoting foods. A person with cancer should avoid these at all costs.
What kind of diet is known as an anti-cancer diet? Clearly a diet containing food items which have strong ingredients for cancer prevention. In order to fight cancer, add as much as possible nutrition, minerals and vitamins to your diet. This is dependent on the foods you eat and also the drinks you choose.
Drinking eight glasses of filtered water is vital for any diet as it keeps the body hydrated and flushes out toxins. A high-fibre diet containing foods like legumes or something from the bean family or a leafy vegetable for instance are important ingredients that should be included in your cancer-fighting diet.
Also Read: 10 Cancer-Causing Foods To Avoid
Foods that help to fight cancer include tomatoes, cabbage, broccoli, berries, certain teas like green tea extract, foods with whole grains, the skin of red grapes and beans and the list goes on. Any foods which contain anti-oxidants will be very beneficial like beans, apricots and spinach to name a few.
Another important consideration in a cancer-fighting diet is to eat pure or organic foods. Organic foods are grown by farmers who do not use chemicals and pesticides that can trigger cancer in the long run.