- 16 min ago Rice Flour: Benefits For Skin & How To Use
- 1 hr ago Angelina Jolie's San Diego Comic Con Look Is A Lesson In Effortless Power Dressing
- 4 hrs ago What Is Emotional Intelligence? 15 Ways To Improve It
- 9 hrs ago From Amit Aggarwal To Tarun Tahiliani: What Can We Expect From The Designers At The FDCI ICW 2019?
- Movies Rana Daggubati's Health Rumours Leave Fans Worried; What Is The Truth?
- Automobiles Kia Seltos — Top Thing To Know About India’s Most-Awaited SUV Of 2019
- News Chandrayaan-2: Changes made after July 15 launch abort
- Technology India Slips 3 Ranks In Mobile, Fixed Broadband Speeds In June: Ookla
- Finance Should You Subscribe To NPS If Your Employer Offers To Contribute?
- Sports Nathaniel Clyne is on Crystal Palace's radar
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 Next Week
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
Most of us under estimate flax seeds but they contain lots of nutrients. You just need to know how to eat flax seeds regularly.
Also Read: Why Viagra May Not Work Always
These seeds contain fibre content. Most of us seldom consume enough fibre and that is why simply including these seeds will help you get some fibre.
Also Read: Drinks That Cut Belly Fat
And then they also contain omega 3 fatty acids which can reduce inflammation. Also, certain studies claim that flax seeds can reduce the risk of prostate cancer and breast cancer. Also, women who reach the phase of menopause can consume flax seeds to reduce hot flashes.
Now, let us discuss about certain ways to include flax seeds in your diet.
Grind a teaspoon of flax seeds and add them to your cup of coffee and drink it. This is a good way to consume flax seeds.
If you are eating sandwiches for breakfast, simply mix powdered flax seeds to mayonnaise and spread the mixture on your breads.
Your puddings and ice creams may also taste better when you sprinkle flax seed powder on them. These are some good ideas to get more nutrition from flax seeds.
You can add a teaspoon of powdered flax seeds to a bowl of yoghurt before consuming it.
Along with almonds and walnuts, you can also add a spoon of flax seeds to the bowl of morning cereal.
Another good idea is to sprinkle the powder of flax seeds on your pasta.
Mix a few drops of honey to flax seeds powder and smear it on your pancakes before eating them.