- 2 hrs ago Labyrinthitis: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 2 hrs ago Can Diabetics Donate Blood? Everything You Need To Know
- 3 hrs ago Q-Rious 2019: A Corporate Networking Event For LGBTQ+ Community Is Going To Be Held In Delhi
- 3 hrs ago Malavika Mohanan Makes Us Want To Up Our Dress Game With Casual Outfits
- Sports WWE Superstar Charlotte Flair takes special dance lesson from Bollywood actor Varun Dhawan - Watch
- News Sikkim State Lotteries Diwali Bumper: Small Businessman from WB wins first prize of Rs 5 Crore
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 46 - Will Mahira and Paras be the next duo to part ways in the Bigg Boss house?
- Finance Why Did Bharti Airtel Shares Gain In Trade On Friday Despite Massive Q2 Loss?
- Travel Jabalpur - A Dream Destination For All Seasons
- Technology Vodafone Idea's ARPU Declines To Rs.107 During Q2FY20
- Automobiles Jawa Perak Launched In India At Rs 1.94 Lakh: New Bobber-Style Jawa To Rival RE Classic 350
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
Most of us under estimate flax seeds but they contain lots of nutrients. You just need to know how to eat flax seeds regularly.
Also Read: Why Viagra May Not Work Always
These seeds contain fibre content. Most of us seldom consume enough fibre and that is why simply including these seeds will help you get some fibre.
Also Read: Drinks That Cut Belly Fat
And then they also contain omega 3 fatty acids which can reduce inflammation. Also, certain studies claim that flax seeds can reduce the risk of prostate cancer and breast cancer. Also, women who reach the phase of menopause can consume flax seeds to reduce hot flashes.
Now, let us discuss about certain ways to include flax seeds in your diet.
Grind a teaspoon of flax seeds and add them to your cup of coffee and drink it. This is a good way to consume flax seeds.
If you are eating sandwiches for breakfast, simply mix powdered flax seeds to mayonnaise and spread the mixture on your breads.
Your puddings and ice creams may also taste better when you sprinkle flax seed powder on them. These are some good ideas to get more nutrition from flax seeds.
You can add a teaspoon of powdered flax seeds to a bowl of yoghurt before consuming it.
Along with almonds and walnuts, you can also add a spoon of flax seeds to the bowl of morning cereal.
Another good idea is to sprinkle the powder of flax seeds on your pasta.
Mix a few drops of honey to flax seeds powder and smear it on your pancakes before eating them.