- 21 min ago Malaika Arora, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, And Kareena Kapoor Khan Will Inspire You To Buy Gota Zari Lehenga
- 53 min ago Pimple Marks Giving You Sleepless Nights? Know How To Remove Pimple Marks Effectively
- 1 hr ago 44 Vegetarian Foods With Highest Protein For Everyday Diet
- 1 hr ago Taapsee Pannu’s Outfits From Thappad Promotional Wardrobe Are Ideal For Almost All Occasions
- News Antarctica snow turns red: Here is all you need to know
- Technology Facebook Files A Lawsuit Against OneAudience Firm For Hacking
- Sports India vs New Zealand: Ravi Shastri: We have plans for tailend batsmen after Wellington debacle
- Movies Actress Gayathri Gupta Desires To Marry Ram Gopal Varma
- Finance Sensex, Nifty See Worst Fall In 4 Years On Rising Global Recession Fears
- Automobiles Vahan Database To Display Partially Concealed Names Of Vehicle Owners: Ministry Of Transport
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
If you have been feeling that your health is not up to the mark lately, then it is time to follow your grandmother's advice and start drinking natural health drinks that can keep you hale and healthy!
Yes, instead of spending your precious time and money on doctors, you can try and use home remedies for certain disorders that work effectively, are inexpensive and also come devoid of any side effects!
As we may know, our immune system plays an important role when it comes to being healthy. The weaker the immune system, the more chances we have of being affected by various diseases.
So, we must make an effort to keep our immune system strong and healthy. There are many homemade health remedies, made using natural ingredients, that can serve this purpose.
Just take about 4-5 leaves of tulsi in a cup, clean them well, add a tablespoon of honey to the cup, over the leaves.
You can now mix the ingredients with a finger and your health remedy is ready to be consumed. Consume this health recipe every morning, before breakfast, to notice the amazing difference it will bring to your body.
So, have a look at the health benefits of the tulsi and honey mixture, by reading more about it below.
1. Strengthens The Immune System
This natural health remedy comes packed with various nutrients and vitamins that can nourish your body and keep your immune system working healthy.
2. Treats Common Cold
This homemade health recipe can treat common cold effectively, as it protects your body from the attack of various microbes that cause diseases.
3. Treats Cough
The mixture of tulsi and honey is one of the best home remedies for cough and other respiratory disorders, as it is a natural decongestant.
4. Reduces Allergies
This natural healthy remedy infused with the benefits of tulsi and honey comes with antiseptic properties that can soothe your skin and reduce allergies.
5. Slows Down Ageing
As this homemade health recipe is rich in vitamins and antioxidants, it promotes cell regeneration and slows down the ageing process.
6. Treats Kidney Stones
This natural health remedy has the ability to dissolve kidney stones and thereby keep your kidneys healthy and free from toxins.
7. Improves Heart Health
As this mixture of tulsi and honey reduces the cholesterol levels in the body, it can improve the blood flow to the heart and prevent heart diseases further.