- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Movies Troll Asks Shah Rukh Khan To Respond To His Failures, ‘Bas Aap Dua Mein Yaad Rakhna’ Is His Reply!
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Cauliflower is one of those vegetables which must be eaten regularly. Yes, just like carrot, onion, tomato, beet root, chilli and cabbage, you must try to eat cauliflower at least once a week.
Also Read: Remedies For Itchy Gums
Firstly, it is tasty. Many dishes can be prepared with cauliflower. Also, it is anti-inflammatory and contains loads of nutrients and antioxidants too.
It can ease the detoxification process and also help your body age slowly by fighting free radical damage. And most of us don't know the fact that it is also rich in vitamin C, cinnamic acid, beta-carotene and guercetin.
Also Read: Why Vegetarian Food Is Healthier
Also, a compound known as sulforaphane present in cauliflower is said to eliminate cancer cells. This way, there are so many benefits if you eat cauliflower regularly. Let us discuss about them now...
It contains many vital nutrients like vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 and B9. It also comes with vitamin K and omega-3 fatty acids. It can also supply potassium, protein, Vitamin C, Manganese and phosphorus.
It contains antioxidants that prevent free radical damage. It also contains compounds that can minimise oxidative stress.
Cauliflower contains certain compounds like thiocynates which help the liver get rid of toxins. This is a good detoxifying vegetable.
Many studies claim that cauliflower prevents certain types of cancers like colon cancer, ovarian cancer, prostate cancer, breast cancer and bladder cancer.
As cauliflower contains fibre it can help your digestive system by clearing the waste material. Also, it is good for your digestion.
It contains anti-inflammatory compounds. In fact, those suffering from certain health issues like arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease and diabetes milletus can consume it regularly.
Cauliflower can also prevent cardiovascular issues. It can also minimise inflammation of the blood vessels and disorders related to it.
Include cauliflower in your dishes or salads and ensure that you consume it regularly.