- 31 min ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 56 min ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 1 hr ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- 1 hr ago Sonakshi Sinha’s Recent Pink Ethereal Outfits Are What All Fashionistas' Dreams Are Made Of
- Sports Exclusive: Vijay Shankar not disheartened with India snub, focusses on leading Tamil Nadu in Ranji Trophy
- Movies Prabhas To Shelve Jaan And Announce A New Movie? Shocking Rumour Goes Viral
- News Noida police recover 2 dead bodies in a house, extramarital affair suspected
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Technology Vivo V17: The Good, Bad, And The X Factor
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Cauliflower is one of those vegetables which must be eaten regularly. Yes, just like carrot, onion, tomato, beet root, chilli and cabbage, you must try to eat cauliflower at least once a week.
Also Read: Remedies For Itchy Gums
Firstly, it is tasty. Many dishes can be prepared with cauliflower. Also, it is anti-inflammatory and contains loads of nutrients and antioxidants too.
It can ease the detoxification process and also help your body age slowly by fighting free radical damage. And most of us don't know the fact that it is also rich in vitamin C, cinnamic acid, beta-carotene and guercetin.
Also Read: Why Vegetarian Food Is Healthier
Also, a compound known as sulforaphane present in cauliflower is said to eliminate cancer cells. This way, there are so many benefits if you eat cauliflower regularly. Let us discuss about them now...
It contains many vital nutrients like vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 and B9. It also comes with vitamin K and omega-3 fatty acids. It can also supply potassium, protein, Vitamin C, Manganese and phosphorus.
It contains antioxidants that prevent free radical damage. It also contains compounds that can minimise oxidative stress.
Cauliflower contains certain compounds like thiocynates which help the liver get rid of toxins. This is a good detoxifying vegetable.
Many studies claim that cauliflower prevents certain types of cancers like colon cancer, ovarian cancer, prostate cancer, breast cancer and bladder cancer.
As cauliflower contains fibre it can help your digestive system by clearing the waste material. Also, it is good for your digestion.
It contains anti-inflammatory compounds. In fact, those suffering from certain health issues like arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease and diabetes milletus can consume it regularly.
Cauliflower can also prevent cardiovascular issues. It can also minimise inflammation of the blood vessels and disorders related to it.
Include cauliflower in your dishes or salads and ensure that you consume it regularly.