- 16 min ago In View Of New COVID Variant, Govt Lists Measures To Be Followed By States/UTs
- 41 min ago Margashirsha Purnima Vrat 2021 : Date, Puja Vidhi, Rituals, List Of Festivals And Significance
- 22 hrs ago India's Active COVID-19 Cases Down To 1,07,019, Lowest In 541 Days
- 1 day ago Expert Article: What Is Pancreatic Cancer? Causes, Symptoms And Treatments
- News Winter Session: Obituaries listed in Parliament business today
- Sports Shane Warne injured in bike accident; hurt Australian legend is recuperating
- Movies Mouni Roy To Marry Her Beau Suraj Nambiar On THIS Date: Report
- Technology Will OnePlus 10 Pro Beat Xiaomi 12 As First Smartphone With Snapdragon 8 Gen1 Chipset?
- Finance "BUY" This Mid Cap IT Stock With A Target Price of Rs. 1200: Axis Securities
- Education MPSC State Service Main Amit Card 2021 Released, Download MPSC Main Exam 2020 Admit Card On mpsconline.gov.in
- Automobiles The Iconic British Brand BSA Is Gearing Up To Make Its Comeback
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Bhopal
We all know that lemons offer so many health benefits. And when it comes to fermented lemons, they offer more benefits.
Also Read: Benefits Of Intercourse During Periods
Salted lemons can be fermented and used in many recipes, salads and even juices. In order to try it out, you will need a few lemons, some salt and a jar to store them.
Slit a lemon first without cutting it into two pieces. Place a pinch of salt in the slit and press it a bit. Do it for other lemons too. Take a jar and sprinkle a teaspoon of salt in it. Now, place all the lemons that are slit in the jar.
Also Read: Is It Safe To Use Saliva As A Lubricant?
Place it in the refrigerator. Use it whenever you want before 3 months. Now, let us know about their health benefits.
Fermented foods have probiotics. They are good for digestion. Also, fermentation preserves the food and prolongs the shelf period of the lemons.
The reason behind the good health of our ancestors is reasonable intake of fermented foods.
The process of fermentation can raise the nutritional value of the lemons. The content of the vitamins increases after fermentation.
Fermented foods feed the healthy bacteria in our bodies and also digest easily.
Some studies claim that fermented foods are far more safer compared to eating raw veggies. Some raw foods contain bacteria known as E.coli. But fermented foods don't have E.coli.
Fermented foods contain lactic acid bacteria which kills other types of harmful bacteria.
Apart from lemons even some other vegetables and pickles are fermented in many parts of the world. And yes, they are healthy.