- 49 min ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Exudes Vintage Vibes With Her Gorgeous Ivory-Hued Midi Dress; Gives Purse Goals Too!
- 1 hr ago Maharani Promotions: Huma Qureshi Gets Us Party-Ready With Her Black Separates For Under Rs 5K Only!
- 1 hr ago Father’s Day 2021: Things Your Father Would Want To Hear From You
- 3 hrs ago Kaise Hum Bataye: Pranutan Bahl’s Pastel Phulkari Lehenga Is An Ideal Wear For Attending Wedding
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8 To Resume From June, Kichcha Sudeep To Announce Version 2.0 Soon: Report
- Sports WTC Final: India will start as favourites against New Zealand: VVS Laxman
- News Congress asks government to break silence on freezing of Adani Group's foreign investors' accounts
- Finance Power Finance Q4: PFC Reports Highest Ever Net Profit of Rs 8,444 Crore
- Technology OnePlus Nord N200 5G With 90Hz Display Launched; Price Set At Rs. 17,595
- Education Rajasthan DElEd Result 2021 Declared For First Year
- Automobiles HOP Leo & Lyf Electric Scooters Launched In India At Rs 65,500
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
We all know that lemons offer so many health benefits. And when it comes to fermented lemons, they offer more benefits.
Also Read: Benefits Of Intercourse During Periods
Salted lemons can be fermented and used in many recipes, salads and even juices. In order to try it out, you will need a few lemons, some salt and a jar to store them.
Slit a lemon first without cutting it into two pieces. Place a pinch of salt in the slit and press it a bit. Do it for other lemons too. Take a jar and sprinkle a teaspoon of salt in it. Now, place all the lemons that are slit in the jar.
Also Read: Is It Safe To Use Saliva As A Lubricant?
Place it in the refrigerator. Use it whenever you want before 3 months. Now, let us know about their health benefits.
Fermented foods have probiotics. They are good for digestion. Also, fermentation preserves the food and prolongs the shelf period of the lemons.
The reason behind the good health of our ancestors is reasonable intake of fermented foods.
The process of fermentation can raise the nutritional value of the lemons. The content of the vitamins increases after fermentation.
Fermented foods feed the healthy bacteria in our bodies and also digest easily.
Some studies claim that fermented foods are far more safer compared to eating raw veggies. Some raw foods contain bacteria known as E.coli. But fermented foods don't have E.coli.
Fermented foods contain lactic acid bacteria which kills other types of harmful bacteria.
Apart from lemons even some other vegetables and pickles are fermented in many parts of the world. And yes, they are healthy.