- 8 hrs ago 73% Population Of Odisha Has Developed Antibodies Against COVID: ICMR Survey
- 9 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Celebrates Spring Stylishly In The Fall; Posts A Cute Set Of Pictures With Randhir Kapoor
- 10 hrs ago Benefits Of Pomegranate For Babies: When To Introduce And Things To Remember
- 13 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor And Ananya Panday Flaunt Green Outfits At The Global Citizen Live 2021 Event
- Sports IPL 2021: CSK vs SRH: Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Possible 11, Match prediction
- Technology Flipkart The Big Billion Days Sale: Discount Offers On Realme 8s 5G, Realme C21Y, Realme Narzo 30 5G, And More
- News UP relaxes Covid lockdown norms for functions at open spaces
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan: Gauri Says I Overact All The Time And I Do Not Even Look Good On Screen [Flashback]
- Automobiles eBikeGo To Install 1 lakh IoT Enabled Charging Stations In India
- Finance Crisil Upgrades Bharti Airtel's Long-Term Rating to AA+; Short-Term Rating Reaffirmed
- Education JMI Entrance Exam Result 2021 Declared For All Courses, Check JMI Result Link
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In Karnataka in Winter
A breakfast is the most important meal of the day. But due to our hectic lives, we often skip breakfast and gorge on unhealthy options like Bhajiye or Burger on the way to work. It has an impact on us throughout the day. Our energy levels go down, concentration takes a toll and there is a feeling of uneasiness throughout the day. In the long run, this leads to various diseases.
Healthy Breakfast Recipes For Weight Loss
But since mornings are usually hectic, we want to eat something that is easy to whip up and is healthy too. Many people think that milk, cereals, oats or eggs are the only healthy options. But eating them every day can be a little boring. There are several Indian breakfast items that are wholesome yet easy to make.
Today, we at Boldsky present to you a list of Indian breakfast items that provides wholesome diet
Healthy and easy Indian breakfast options:
Roti and Sabzi is one of the most healthy Indian breakfasts. Combine this into one and you have a dish which is healthy, wholesome and easy to make. A paratha stuffed with various vegetables is your answer for a healthy breakfast. You can also opt for healthier fillings like paneer. cook it on a non stick tawa for a healthier version. It is healthy, easy to make and quite filling too.
Whole Wheat Dosa:
Dosa in itself is a low fat and healthy breakfast option, make it from a whole wheat flour and it becomes even healthier. A healthy and filling option, whole wheat dosa or adhai is packed with several nutrients for a great kick start to your day. You can get pre mixed dosas from stores in advance and just you need to cook and enjoy. You can whip up a delicious Dosa in less 5 minutes.
Packed with essential vitamins, carbohydrates and minerals, Idly is a wholesome meal in itself. Made with no oil or spices, they are a very healthy and low fat option to start your day. Eat it with tomato chutney or tomato sauce if you are too lazy or in a hurry.
A favourite breakfast dish of many Indians, Upma is one of the most healthy Indian breakfast options. Made with Suji and vegetables, it contains vitamins, carbohydrates, proteins, and iron. Perfect for a busy day!
Poha, made with flattened rice and veggies, is a nutritious and a healthy option. It is super easy to make, tastes just yum and is filling too. Make this in a non-stick Kadhai so that you use as less oil as possible.
Sabudana Khichdi is a yummy, healthy, wholesome and energising Indian breakfast option. Packed with carbohydrates and starch, it gives you to energy to brace yourself for those long meetings. It is low in fat content which makes it an ideal option to jump start your day.
Moong Daal Cheela:
Jumpstart your day with some nutrient packed Moong Daal Cheela or Indian pancakes. Made up of moong daal, they are easier to digest, healthy and filling too. Make them with healthy fillings such as paneer or veggies of the season, and we are sure you will relish eating this. Make them in a non-stick pan to consume as less oil as possible.
Buy Best Health Insurance Plans