- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 14 December 2019
- 11 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 11 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 12 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- Technology List Of Most Searched 'How To' Guides On Google In India In 2019
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Sports Injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar may miss the ODI series against West Indies
- News Refineries shut, fuel crisis likely in Northeast if agitation continues
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Winter is the season where you enjoy a lot of desi tomatoes. The red juicy and tangy tomatoes are widely available in the market. Although tomatoes are available throughout the year, the supply is very higher during the winters.
Tomatoes are not only one of the staples found in the kitchen, but is also a vegetable that can be grown easily in the garden. We often hear that the tomatoes are very good for the health. Tomatoes have numerous health benefits like it is low in calories, aids weight loss due to the fat-burning properties, is a rich source of Vitamin C, prevents diabetes etc.
Tomato juice is one of the suggested healthy drinks which is good for the body. Tomato juice is nutritious and filling as well. It is one of the best drinks for dieters. Apart from being good for the body, tomato juice is also good for the skin. For example, it protects the cells and organs of the body from damage which delays ageing process. Moreover, drinking tomato juice clears the skin, reduces dark spots and sun tan. However, drinking tomato juice aids weight loss which makes it all the more popular. Here are some of the health benefits of drinking tomato juice. Take a look...
Health Benefits Of Drinking Tomato Juice:
Tomatoes are rich in Vitamins A, C, K, folate and potassium, fiber and water which makes it a nutritious drink. Tomato juice also benefits the health as it is low in calories, sodium, saturated fat, and bad cholesterol.
Boosts Immune System
Rich in Vitamin A and C, tomato juice strengthens the body's immune system. Moreover, drinking tomato juice every day helps maintain the clear vision.
Breaks Down Bad Cholesterol
Tomato juice is healthy as it has niacin which stabilises body's cholesterol. It is rich in fiber which breaks down bad cholesterol in the body.
Tomatoes have Vitamin B6 which protects the blood vessels from damage. Moreover, it reduces bad cholesterol and has potassium which lowers blood pressure in the body.
Drinking tomato juice regularly is one of the simplest ways to weight loss. Low in calories, tomato juice is filling and also flushes out toxins from the body which makes it healthy.
Keeps You Hydrated
As tomatoes are rich in water content, it is a healthy vegetable juice which keeps you hydrated.
Tomatoes have beta-carotene which slows the ageing process. Moreover, it is a natural remedy for acne and pimples.
Healthy For Diabetics
Tomato juice is a healthy vegetable juice for diabetics as it has Vitamin B1 which converts blood sugar into energy.