- 4 hrs ago 12 Types Of Roommates That One May Come Across And How To Deal With Them
- 10 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 10 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 11 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- Technology Week 49, 2019 Launch Roundup: Vivo iQOO Neo, Motorola One Hyper, Nokia 2.3, Vivo Y9s And More
- Movies Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s 26 Year Old Sister Syama Tamshi Siddiqui Passes Away
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Neem oil is a vegetable oil extracted from the fruits and seeds of the neem tree. We are using many essential oils for maintaining our overall well-being. Neem oil is one such essential oil that has been used by people who care for their health and beauty. Neem oil is considered as ‘sarvaroga nivarini’ in the Vedas, which means that the one that is capable of curing all illness. Neemoil is extensively used in many Ayurveda medicines for its disease fighting properties.
Neem is used by health care and beauty care professionals for its extremely beneficial positive results. From hair to toe, the health benefits of essential neem oil are numerous. Experts suggest that a compound in neem oil called azadirachtin is responsible for most of the health benefits of neem oil.
This compound makes neem oil to possess anti-bacterial and antifungal properties. Besides azadirachtin, neem oil contains fatty acids like oleic acid and linoleic acid, which can do wonders on your skin.
The health benefits of essential neem oil are not limited to skin and hair care. It is very effective in making our immune system to function in its fullest. Here are some of the health benefits of neem oil, which makes it the favourite choice in the health care.
Treats skin infections
Treating skin infections is one of the major health benefits of neem oil. Neem oil has antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties making it effective for treating skin infections.
Used as Skin Toner
Neem oil is well-known for its ability to prevent and treat wrinkles and fine lines. It works effectively on skin pigmentation as well. If you have acne scars and lesions, use neem oil regularly.
Treat Dry Skin
This is one of the major health benefits of essential neem oil. Dry skin is a common problem that will force us to try anything that gives a little moisture to skin. Now, take a break and start using neem oil. This will the best option for you to treat dry skin.
The antibacterial and antiseptic properties of neem will help in treating many scalp infections. Massage neem oil onto the scalp and wash off it after one hour. Doing this regularly will help you reap all the hair health benefits of neem oil.
Curing dandruff is one of the health benefits of neem oil. Dandruff is such an irritating problem that will make you completely go crazy. Use neem oil on your hair to treat your dandruff and see how the things will change within one or two weeks.
Neem oil is used very extensively by beauty professionals to treat acne and its leftover scars. Dab a cotton ball in neem oil and then apply it evenly on your face. Treating acne is one of the most important health benefits of neem oil.
Treat cuts and wounds
Neem oil can be used very effectively to treat minor cuts and wounds. Neem oil and neem leaves contain excellent skin care ingredients, which will help in treating minor cuts. This is one of the major health benefits of neem oil.
Treats fungal infections
Treating fungal infections is one of the well-known health benefits of essential neem oil. Fungal infections of the skin like ring worms, nail fungus and athelete's foot can be treated by the powerful anti-fungal property of neem oil.
The antiseptic property of neem oil plays an important role in most of the health benefits of neem oil. Many dental care products like toothpaste, mouth wash, and rinse contains neem oil oil as a main ingredient.