Food to cure erectile dysfunction:
- Dark green vegetables are a good source of zinc. It has been proven that zinc helps to improve blood flow to the major organs and has been shown to improve blood flow to the penis.
- Fruits like bananas, strawberries, cantaloupe, oranges and watermelon are high source of phyto-nutrients. Watermelon especially is a good source of lycopene which relaxes blood vessels and works similarly like Viagra but this is natural without any side effects.
- Asparagus is considered as one of the most effective food to cure erectile dysfunction due to its nutritional qualities. Asparagus is highly rich in vitamins C, E, B1, PP, B2 and vitamin A. It also has zinc, iron, fibre, potassium and folic acid which works as a natural Viagra. These vitamins and proteins in this food for men with erectile dysfunction.
- Avocado is considered as a source of sexual energy among men. This green colored fruit helps treat erectile dysfunction/ the food is rich in potassium, vitamins and has non-saturated fat which not only provide sexual energy to men but also increases blood flow in the body. Cardiovascular problems are one of the common reasons behind male impotency so treat erectile dysfunction by having food like avocado.
- Omega 3 Fatty Acid rich foods cures erectile dysfunction. Heart Disease and hypertension are leading causes of sexual dysfunction and a diet low in Omega-3 Fatty Acids can't help treat male impotency. Fish, eggs, walnuts and pumpkin seeds are few omega 3 fatty acid rich food.
- To treat erectile dysfunction naturally, drink at least 10-12 glasses of water daily. This helps increase the volume of seminal fluid in the body. Add a few natural herbs like ginkgo biloba, onions and garlic etc to treat male impotency.
- Lime is another suggested food to cure erectile dysfunction naturally. It is a citrus fruit with antioxidants, folic acid and vitamins which helps to treat male impotency.
A healthy diet including these food can help cure erectile dysfunction naturally! Add exercise for best results.
Story first published: Thursday, September 22, 2011, 15:16 [IST]