- 1 hr ago Active COVID-19 Cases In Country Lowest In 242 Days
- 1 hr ago Hum Do Humare Do: Kriti Sanon’s Orange Bridal Lehenga Look Is What Prospective Brides Would Want To Ace
- 19 hrs ago 11 Possible Reasons Why You Crave Spicy Foods
- 21 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Actresses Inspire Us To Invest In Sweaters And Cardigans
- Education JoSAA 2021 Seat Allotment Result Released, Here’s How To Check JoSAA Counselling Result 2021 Round I
- Sports Glance brings live, interactive commentary for T20 world cup to mobile lock screen
- Movies Bhumi Pednekar Joins The Cast Of Rajkummar Rao Starrer Bheed; Calls The Film A 'Crackling Subject'
- Automobiles Euler Motors HiLoad Commercial EV Launched At Rs 3.50 Lakhs
- News Mandaviya to hold meeting with state health ministers to discuss Covid vaccination, health scheme
- Technology Realme Buds Wireless 2 Classic Bluetooth Headset Launching Soon In India; What To Expect?
- Finance 5 Angel Broking Active Intra-Day Stock Buy Recommendations
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
Josh, India's own short video maker app powered by Dailyhunt, has partnered with Fortis Mental Health, the Department of Mental Health and Behavioural Sciences at Fortis Healthcare, for the #InThisTogether campaign. The collaborative campaign aims to raise awareness around mental health and its importance, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The #InThisTogether campaign, which began on June 9, 2021, will culminate on June 30 this year. The month-long campaign from this collaboration between Josh and Fortis comes at a time when the significance of mental health awareness has magnified exponentially.
Ravanan N, Head of Content, Josh, said about the campaign, "Josh as a platform has always been about breaking the mould and promoting important causes among its audience. As part of that, promoting mental health has been a step in the right direction towards building the youth of this country. We are extremely privileged to have partnered with Fortis, one of India's largest healthcare chains, to help take this initiative forward."
Dr Samir Parikh, Director of Department of Mental Health and Behavioural Sciences, Fortis Healthcare, said, "The Fortis National Mental Health Program is partnering with Josh for an important initiative - #Inthistogether - to shape positive conversations around mental health and enhance our collective well-being."
Dr Parikh further added, "Mental Health needs to be prioritised; it's for all of us to work together and collaborate to bring in our collective voices and positivity in our lives. The pandemic has had an impact on everyone, and it's time for everyone to take care of each other and build a resilient future. We need to remember that we are in this together!"
Focussing on raising awareness of priority mental health issues around the world and mobilising efforts in support of mental health, #InThisTogether is an opportunity for people to strengthen and relish their relationships with one another. Having a solid support system, learning life skills, valuing self-care, staying positive and cultivating happiness is the need of the hour.