- 2 hrs ago August 2021: List Of Indian Festivals Falling In This Month
- 4 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan Exudes Pink Power With Her Intricately-Designed Lehenga Set; Perfect For Attending Weddings
- 6 hrs ago 10 Common Foods And Drinks That Can Cause Stomach Pain; How Many Of These Do You Eat Regularly?
- 7 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks Elegant In Her Blush-Pink Anarkali Set; Ideal For Festive Occasions
- News Republic day violence: Delhi court grants anticipatory bail to Lakha Sidhana
- Technology Intel Unveils NUC 11 Extreme Kit, A Compact Sized High-Performance PC With 11th Gen Intel CPU
- Sports Sri Lanka vs India 3rd T20I: Shikhar Dhawan elects to bat, Sandeep Warrier makes international debut
- Movies Randeep Hooda Appeals To Karnataka CM To Take Action Against Gruesome Murder Of 60 Monkeys In The State
- Education NEP 2020: PM Modi Launches ‘AI For All’ Initiative, Aims To Train 1 Million Indians In A Year
- Automobiles Chevrolet Monsoon Camp Second-Phase To Begin Next Week In India: Here Are All The Details
- Finance 3 High-Rated Aggressive Hybrid Mutual Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Josh, India's own short video maker app powered by Dailyhunt, has partnered with Fortis Mental Health, the Department of Mental Health and Behavioural Sciences at Fortis Healthcare, for the #InThisTogether campaign. The collaborative campaign aims to raise awareness around mental health and its importance, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The #InThisTogether campaign, which began on June 9, 2021, will culminate on June 30 this year. The month-long campaign from this collaboration between Josh and Fortis comes at a time when the significance of mental health awareness has magnified exponentially.
Ravanan N, Head of Content, Josh, said about the campaign, "Josh as a platform has always been about breaking the mould and promoting important causes among its audience. As part of that, promoting mental health has been a step in the right direction towards building the youth of this country. We are extremely privileged to have partnered with Fortis, one of India's largest healthcare chains, to help take this initiative forward."
Dr Samir Parikh, Director of Department of Mental Health and Behavioural Sciences, Fortis Healthcare, said, "The Fortis National Mental Health Program is partnering with Josh for an important initiative - #Inthistogether - to shape positive conversations around mental health and enhance our collective well-being."
Dr Parikh further added, "Mental Health needs to be prioritised; it's for all of us to work together and collaborate to bring in our collective voices and positivity in our lives. The pandemic has had an impact on everyone, and it's time for everyone to take care of each other and build a resilient future. We need to remember that we are in this together!"
Focussing on raising awareness of priority mental health issues around the world and mobilising efforts in support of mental health, #InThisTogether is an opportunity for people to strengthen and relish their relationships with one another. Having a solid support system, learning life skills, valuing self-care, staying positive and cultivating happiness is the need of the hour.