- 2 hrs ago Actress Kriti Sanon Is A Dream In Pink Ethnic Wear - See Pics!
- 4 hrs ago Monkeypox In Children: Symptoms To Watch Out For And More Details
- 6 hrs ago Monkeypox Vs Coronavirus: How The Two Infections Differ From Each Other
- 8 hrs ago Jagannath Rath Yatra 2022: Greetings, Wishes, Quotes, SMS, Messages, And Images
- News Monkeypox spreads only through monkeys? 6 myths about the infection busted
- Movies MIFF 2022: 102 Documentary, Short Fiction And Animation Films Competing For Golden Conch & Silver Conch Awards
- Sports Sri Lanka pummel Bangladesh by 10 wickets in 2nd Test; Mushfiqur Rahim, Liton Das' heroics in vain
- Education UPSC Prelims Exam On June 5, Important Topics To Be Revised Before CSE 2022
- Finance Small-Cap Stock To Buy: This Construction Stock Can Gain 28%: Highest-Ever Revenue In Q4
- Technology How To Mark Parking Spot In Google Maps
- Travel June 2022: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Automobiles Hyundai Creta N Line Teaser Out
Travellers from any country arriving in India, who test Covid positive, will not mandatorily be managed at an isolation facility from Saturday, but have to quarantine themselves at home according to protocols, authorities said.
In its revised 'Guidelines for International Arrivals' released on Thursday, the government said foreign arrivals, who test positive, will still have to undergo home quarantine for seven days even after they test negative, and undertake RT-PCR test on the eighth day of arrival in India.
The revised guidelines came into effect on Saturday.
Earlier the norm was that travellers coming from any country, including those considered 'at-risk', would be managed at an isolation facility and treated according to the standard protocols, the government said.
In the revised guidelines, this clause that mandated staying at 'isolation facility' upon arrival, has been removed.
The government said still passengers found to be symptomatic during screening will be immediately isolated and taken to a medical facility.
- wellnessEven Vaccinated People Can Develop Long Covid, Study Finds
- wellnessHypertension Most Common Co-Morbidity: Delhi Hospital Study On Covid-19 Patients
- womenWHO Honours 1 Million ASHA Women For COVID-Care Role
- wellnessAir Pollution Linked With More Severe COVID-19: Study
- wellnessOmicron Subvariants BA.4 And BA.5 In India: What You Need To Know
- wellnessHaven't Had Covid-19 Yet? It Could Be More Than Just Luck
- disorders cureWhat Is Geographic Tongue? Is It Related To COVID? Read About The Causes And Symptoms
- wellnessWhy People With Lung Disorder Face Risk Of Severe Covid-19 Found
- wellnessIndia's First mRNA Vaccine Against COVID: 90% Effective; Can Be Used For Malaria, Dengue Etc.
- wellnessOestrogen Treatment Linked With Reduced Covid Mortality: Study
- wellnessTrained Sniffer Dogs May Accurately Detect COVID Infected Airport Passengers: Study
- wellnessBiological E Ltd Reduces Price Of Its Covid-19 Vaccine Corbevax To Rs 250 Per Dose