- 4 hrs ago Retrograde Saturn Transit In Capricorn On 12 July 2022: Impact On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 29 June 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 11 hrs ago Roe v. Wade Overturned: Why Is It Significant; Indian Laws On Abortion
- 15 hrs ago Ashadha Amavasya 2022: Date, Time, Vrat Vidhi, How To Eradicate Pitrudosh, And Remedies
- News Maharashtra crisis: Shiv Sena likely to move SC if governor orders floor test
- Sports Wimbledon 2022, June 29 Order of Play and Schedule: Live Streaming in India and TV Channel List
- Movies Kartik Aaryan Says He Never Thought Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 Would Cross Rs 200 Crore Mark; 'It All Feels Unreal'
- Finance Petrol, Diesel Rate Today: Check Fuel Prices In Your City Now
- Technology Spotify Supergrouper Announced: How To Create A Custom Playlist With Spotify Supergrouper?
- Automobiles 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N Accessories - Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- Education PSEB 12th Result 2022 Declared At pseb.ac.in, Download Punjab Board Class 12 Result Here
- Travel Savandurga Hill In Monsoon - Hiking and Climbing
Pimples are the unsightly annoying bumps that many people fear of having because they cause pain, irritation and often leave a mark on the skin. Pimples usually develop on the face, back and chest, but sometimes they do appear inside the ear. When the pimples form in the ear, they may or may not contain pus.
But why do pimples appear in the ear? The most common cause is excess secretion of oil from the oil glands and the other causes are infection due to ear piercings, poor hygiene, increased stress levels, allergic reaction to hair products and so on.
Fortunately, there are many natural remedies to get rid of pimples from the ear and relieve you from the pain.
Natural Remedies To Get Rid Of Ear Pimples
1. Tea tree oil
Tea tree oil is a well-known ingredient when it comes to treating pimples. It possesses anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that can help treat pimples and also reduce the swelling .
- Dilute 1 tsp of tea tree oil with 9 tsps of water and mix well.
- With the help of a cotton ball apply this mixture on the pimple.
2. Hot compress
Hot compress can help shrink the pimple inside the ear and bring relief from pain and inflammation. The heat opens up the pores, which pushes the pimple closer to the skin's surface and this allows the pus to come out.
- Soak a cotton ball in lukewarm water and apply it on the pimple for 10-15 minutes.
- Repeat this four times a day.
3. Rubbing alcohol
Alcohol acts as an antiseptic and disinfectant agent that helps treat pimple inside the ear .
- Apply a small amount of alcohol to a cotton ball.
- Gently pat the cotton around the pimple.
- Do this twice a day.
4. Green tea
Green tea contains antioxidant, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties that can treat and heal the pimple affected area and reduce inflammation .
- Dip a green tea bag in hot water for a minute.
- Remove the bag from the water and squeeze out the excess water.
- Place it on the pimple for 10 minutes.
- Do this twice a day.
5. Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and astringent properties which can treat pimples and open up the clogged pores.
- Soak a cotton ball in small amount of apple cider vinegar.
- Dab it on the pimple and leave it on for a minute or two.
- Do this thrice a day.
6. Onion juice
Onions contain antioxidants that can help lower inflammation caused by pimples in the ear. Applying the juice of onion will treat and prevent ear pimples from recurring.
- Blend an onion in the blender.
- Extract the juice through a sieve.
- Dab small amounts of onion juice onto a cotton ball and apply it on the pimple.
Basil is used to treat pimples; thanks to its antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. Oil from the leaves of basil aids in cleaning the skin and eliminating dirt and impurities that clog pores .
- Crush a handful of basil leaves to extract the juice.
- With the help of a cotton ball, apply this juice on the ear pimple.
The antibacterial and antimicrobial properties of garlic can help treat ear pimples by alleviating the severity of pain and reducing irritation .
- Peel 2 garlic cloves and lightly press it.
- Heat the garlic cloves in 2 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Strain the oil and allow it to cool.
- Apply this oil on the pimple and leave it for a few minutes.
- Do it twice daily.
9. Witch hazel
The witch hazel plant is known for its astringent, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties that can help fight acne and inflammation on the skin .
- Dip a cotton ball in witch hazel extract and squeeze out the excess.
- Apply it gently inside the ear.
- Do this twice a day.
10. Hydrogen peroxide
Hydrogen peroxide has the ability to kill bacteria-causing acne due to its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties .
Soak the cotton ball in small amounts of hydrogen peroxide for a minute.
- Squeeze out the excess solution and apply it on the pimple.
- Repeat this few times a day.
Dr Sneha points out, "Hydrogen Peroxide is available in different concentrations(owing to its varied uses). Please use the3% topical solution to be on the safer side."
- wellnessMeasles Immunisation Day 2022: How To Treat Measles Naturally?
- wellnessHow To Have A Better Bowel Movement: 13 Ways To Poop Better
- wellness8 Effective Natural Remedies That Can Help Manage Eczema Symptoms
- body careHome Remedies To Treat Dry Hands Caused By Frequent Washing While In Quarantine
- hair careNatural Home Remedies To Darken Grey Eyebrows
- hair careNurse Your Damaged Hair Tips Back To Health With These Amazing Home Remedies
- hair careJuhi Parmar Shares A DIY Rice Water Conditioner To Fight Hair Fall And Improve Hair Health
- skin careWinter Skin Care: Homemade Face Packs From Your Kitchen To Get Your Skin Ready For The Cold Season
- skin care9 Genius Overnight DIY Remedies For Acne
- hair care6 Incredible Tea Rinses That Promote Hair Growth
- skin care8 Amazing Fruit Face Packs For Acne
- body care7 Home Remedies For Dry Skin On Hands