- 3 hrs ago Breastfeeding Twins: Expert Tips, Finding The Right Feeding Position And More
- 3 hrs ago Kiara Advani, Vidya Balan, And Nora Fatehi Flaunt Sarees; Whose Saree Did You Find The Prettiest?
- 4 hrs ago Designer Louis Vuitton Birthday Special: Revolution Of Style
- 7 hrs ago What Are Delusions Of Grandeur (A False Belief Of Superiority)? Causes, Symptoms And Treatments
- Finance 5 High Rated & Top Performing Small-Cap Funds To Plan SIP In 2021
- Sports Grazie Vale! MotoGP great Valentino Rossi announces retirement
- Technology Xiaomi Independence Day Sale: Discounts And Offers You Can Get
- News Karnataka CM Basavaraj Bommai to allocate portfolios to Ministers on August 6
- Movies Kate Winslet Hints 'Some Cool Ideas' For The Second Season Of Her Crime Series Mare Of Easttown
- Education Tokyo Olympics: Wrestler Ravi Kumar Dahiya Wins Silver, Know 10 Facts About Him
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki WagonR Xtra Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 23,000 More Than VXi Variant
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In September
As of today, the total number of COVID-19 vaccine doses given is 29 crores, out of which 5.13 crores people are fully vaccinated.
Vaccination is considered to be the biggest weapon in ending the pandemic. The government is urging more people to get vaccinated and help fight against COVID-19.
Once you are vaccinated, the next step is to get a vaccination certificate which is issued by the government confirming that a person has been successfully vaccinated.
So, what is the process of downloading the COVID-19 vaccination certificate? Take a look at the details.
What is a Vaccination Certificate?
A vaccination certificate is an official document issued by the Government of India. It is proof that a person has been vaccinated. Once an individual takes the first jab, a vaccination certificate is issued which could be used at the time of travel or accessing other premises that require a proof of inoculation.
The vaccination certificate includes all the basic details of the person like name, gender, age, along with other details like name of the vaccine, date of receiving and details of vaccination (partially or fully vaccinated).
There are many ways to download the COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate online. You can download it from:
- CoWIN website,
- UMANG App,
- Digi-locker App or
- Aarogya Setu App
How To Download COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate From CoWIN?
- Go to the official website of CoWin at https://www.cowin.gov.in/
- Now click on the Sign In/Register button on the top right corner of the homepage.
- Login using your registered Email/Mobile number and password or with the OTP.
- If you are logging in with the Email/Mobile number, enter OTP received on your Email/Registered mobile number.
- If you are vaccinated, you will find a Certificate tab under your name.
- Click on the download button and save your vaccination certificate.
How To Download COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate From Aarogya Setu App?
- Download and open the Aarogya Setu app on your phone.
- Sign In with your registered mobile number.
- Now click on the CoWin tab.
- Then, click on the Vaccination Certificate option (third on the list).
- Enter your 13-digit Beneficiary Reference ID.
- Download your vaccine certificate and save a copy
How To Download COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate From Digilocker App?
- Open the Digilocker app on your phone
- Register on the app using personal details like name, address and Aadhaar number.
- Go to the Health section.
- Click on the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- Select the Vaccine Certificate option.
- Enter your 13-digit Reference ID.
- Download the vaccine certificate.
How To Download COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate Using Umang App?
- Download the UMANG app on android or iOS device from the app store.
- After logging in, click on CoWIN in the 'What's New' section.
- Click on 'Download Vaccination Certificate'.
- Register/ login using the registered mobile number and OTP.
- Confirm beneficiary name in the tab
- Then, click on Download PDF copy to get the vaccine certificate.
How To Make Corrections In Your COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate?
The government has recently announced a new update using which an applicant can correct any inadvertent errors in name, year of birth and gender printed on the CoWIN vaccination certificate. Users can make the correction through the CoWIN website.
People who have received just the first dose will get a single blue border with vaccination status on their home screen along with Aarogya Setu logo with a single tick.
Those who are fully vaccinated will receive a 'Blue Shield' with a double tick on the app, after 14 days of the second dose. This double tick will appear after verification of vaccination status from the CoWIN portal.
To correct details on vaccination certificate through CoWIN, you can:
- Go to cowin.gov.in.
- Select raise an issue under your account details.
- Select the correction in the certificate.
- A change can be requested only in the fields of name, year of birth and gender.
Note: The changes will be allowed only once.