- Technology Best Smartbands To Buy Under Rs 2000 To Buy In India
- Sports NBA legend Kobe Bryant reportedly dies in helicopter crash in California; news leaves sporting fraternity shocked
- News Entirely internal: India expresses reservation as EU lawmakers move Anti-CAA resolutions
- Movies Varane Avashyamund: The Official Teaser Wins The Hearts Of Netizens!
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
There are a lot of people out there suffering from ear infections. Digging your ears with buds will only worsen the problem and hence it is recommended to go for a natural solution to treat this problem.
This infection can hence be treated effectively without any drugs.
Garlic juice is known to be very beneficial for treating ear infections, as it is rich in anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
Most often children and young adults suffer from ear infections and they are taken to the doctor to be given loads of antibiotics.
Antibiotics are known to destroy the healthy bacteria, which is the first line of the defense system. Ear infections are often caused by bacteria, virus or fungi in the ear.
So, placing a simple mixture made with raw garlic juice in the ear for sometime can turn out to be an effective remedy to treat infections.
Have a look at this effective remedy using raw garlic juice and olive oil.
- Garlic juice
- Olive oil
Now let's take a look at its preparation and the way to use this remedy.
Take two drops of garlic juice and mix it with one drop of olive oil.
The mixture that is prepared using garlic juice and olive oil is known to be potent enough to kill the bacteria, as it is rich in antimicrobial properties.
You'll have to take a cotton ball and soak it in this solution.
Plug your ears with the cotton ball and the solution will seep into the ear within a few minutes.
Apart from treating ear infections, raw garlic juice can also be used to treat rashes, stomach pain, unusual bleeding or bruising, nausea or vomiting, vaginal discharge and itching.