- 1 hr ago Heat Exhaustion: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 2 hrs ago Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, And More Won Us With Their Outfits At Charlie's Angels Premiere
- 2 hrs ago Diabetes Insipidus In Children: Causes, Types, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 3 hrs ago So, What Is So Special About Deepika Padukone's Anniversary Sari
- News Congress, Shiv Sena, NCP hold meeting to discuss Common Minimum Programme
- Sports India vs Bangladesh, 1st Test: Indian pace attack in one of the most lethal in world cricket: Ashwin
- Movies Music Director Anu Malik Denies All The Sexual Harassment Allegations Levelled Against Him
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Starts Winter Service Camp: Offers Free Check Ups, Complimentary Washes & More
- Technology Microsoft Brings Its Xbox Game Pass Ultimate To India For Just Rs. 50
- Finance Deadline To File GST Returns Extended; Forms Simplified
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
There are a lot of people out there suffering from ear infections. Digging your ears with buds will only worsen the problem and hence it is recommended to go for a natural solution to treat this problem.
This infection can hence be treated effectively without any drugs.
Garlic juice is known to be very beneficial for treating ear infections, as it is rich in anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
Most often children and young adults suffer from ear infections and they are taken to the doctor to be given loads of antibiotics.
Antibiotics are known to destroy the healthy bacteria, which is the first line of the defense system. Ear infections are often caused by bacteria, virus or fungi in the ear.
So, placing a simple mixture made with raw garlic juice in the ear for sometime can turn out to be an effective remedy to treat infections.
Have a look at this effective remedy using raw garlic juice and olive oil.
- Garlic juice
- Olive oil
Now let's take a look at its preparation and the way to use this remedy.
Take two drops of garlic juice and mix it with one drop of olive oil.
The mixture that is prepared using garlic juice and olive oil is known to be potent enough to kill the bacteria, as it is rich in antimicrobial properties.
You'll have to take a cotton ball and soak it in this solution.
Plug your ears with the cotton ball and the solution will seep into the ear within a few minutes.
Apart from treating ear infections, raw garlic juice can also be used to treat rashes, stomach pain, unusual bleeding or bruising, nausea or vomiting, vaginal discharge and itching.