- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope, 06 July 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 11 hrs ago Amazon Monsoon Sale: Save Up To 62% On Smart Watches & Wrist Watches For Both Men And Women
- 13 hrs ago Can A Person Live With Dextrocardia? Causes, Symptoms And Treatments For This Rare Congenital Condition
- 15 hrs ago How To Care For Plants During The Monsoon Season: Here Are 5 Tips
- Finance Gold Price Slips Below $1800 As Global Commodities Take A Knock: Check India Rates
- Sports LPL 2022 Draft: Full list of Players Signed, Retained & Released Players List, Full Squads of all Teams
- Technology List Of Best Smartwatches With Calling Features To Buy In India
- News Kaali row: Canadian museum "deeply regrets" offence caused to Hindus
- Automobiles Honda Updates Offers For July 2022: Benefits Up To Rs 27,396
- Movies Chhavi Mittal Claps Back At Troll Who Said She's Trying To Gain Sympathy: I Didn’t Choose Cancer, It Chose Me
- Education Telangana Police SCT SI PC Exam 2022 Dates Announced, Check TSLPRB SCT SI PC Exam Date And Time Details
- Travel Skeleton Coast: The Most Dangerous Coastline In The World
There are a lot of people out there suffering from ear infections. Digging your ears with buds will only worsen the problem and hence it is recommended to go for a natural solution to treat this problem.
This infection can hence be treated effectively without any drugs.
Garlic juice is known to be very beneficial for treating ear infections, as it is rich in anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
Most often children and young adults suffer from ear infections and they are taken to the doctor to be given loads of antibiotics.
Antibiotics are known to destroy the healthy bacteria, which is the first line of the defense system. Ear infections are often caused by bacteria, virus or fungi in the ear.
So, placing a simple mixture made with raw garlic juice in the ear for sometime can turn out to be an effective remedy to treat infections.
Have a look at this effective remedy using raw garlic juice and olive oil.
- Garlic juice
- Olive oil
Now let's take a look at its preparation and the way to use this remedy.
Take two drops of garlic juice and mix it with one drop of olive oil.
The mixture that is prepared using garlic juice and olive oil is known to be potent enough to kill the bacteria, as it is rich in antimicrobial properties.
You'll have to take a cotton ball and soak it in this solution.
Plug your ears with the cotton ball and the solution will seep into the ear within a few minutes.
Apart from treating ear infections, raw garlic juice can also be used to treat rashes, stomach pain, unusual bleeding or bruising, nausea or vomiting, vaginal discharge and itching.
- body care7 Awesome And Easy Ways Of Treating Problems Associated With Dry Skin In Winters
- wellnessOlive Oil vs Vegetable Oil: Which Is A Healthier Option?
- hair careDIY Olive Oil Hair Masks To Nourish Dry Tresses
- hair careBest Hair Oils For The Most Relaxing Champi Time Ever! And The Right Way To Champi
- body careHow To Get Tanned Skin With Olive Oil
- diabetesBenefits Of Mediterranean Diet For Diabetes
- body careA Quick And Easy Home-made Olive Oil Body Wash
- body careDIY Olive Oil Remedy For Brittle Nails
- nutrition10 Healthy Cooking Substitutes For Olive Oil
- hair careHow To Take Care Of Brittle Hair
- disorders cureHaving An Itchy Skin: Try Out These 13 Home Remedies
- nutrition8Magical Health Benefits Of Olive Oil