- Sports Ashmita Chaliha, Siril Verma clinch All India Senior ranking titles
- News India successfully test-fire K-4 ballistic missile from INS Arihant
- Movies Superstar Kiccha Sudeep Reacts To The Rumours Of Playing A Cop In Rajamouli’s RRR
- Technology YouTube Guide: Here's How To Delete Or Restore A Video
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
This ultimate remedy that we're going to present in this article will help to restore about 80% of your vision. No wonder it is called as the 'ultimate remedy', isn't it?
This remedy will help to throw away your glasses in no time at all and you will start experiencing a much sought-after freedom that you have been longing for.
This natural remedy for better vision is said to work wonders and who knows, if this is what you have been looking for all your life?
The best part of this remedy is that it will not only help improve eyesight, but will also rejuvenate the skin around the eyes. It is composed of completely natural ingredients, which have been in use since the ancient times for better vision.
Further, this natural remedy for better vision is easy to prepare and the ingredients are easy to find and affordable.
So, if you have been looking for home remedies to improve eyesight naturally, you'll not find another better place than this chosen remedy.
Here, we'll provide you with answers for some of your questions like "how to cure weak eyesight fast", "can poor eyesight be cured naturally" and so on.
Also Read: 20 Foods For Better Eyesight
Continue reading to know how to make this natural remedy for better vision.
1. The Recipe:
- 10 spoons of honey
- 3 garlic cloves
- 4 lemons
- 200 grams of linseed oil
Honey helps in improving vision and and this tonic also has the ability to reduce the inflammation of the eyes. Honey is the perfect solution for irritation and redness of the eyes.
Garlic is enriched with sulphur and produces antioxidants that can protect the lens of the eye.
Lemons helps to ward off certain kinds of an eye infection. Lemon juice also helps in preventing cataracts and macular degeneration.
5. Linseed Oil:
Linseed oil has the ability to reduce the risk of eye-related diseases and also promotes better vision. It contains essential fatty acids that help improve eye health.
- Peel, chop and grind the garlic.
- Put some chopped lemons to a bottle without their rind.
- Then, add garlic, honey and linseed oil to it.
- Shake it well and remove the ingredients using a wooden spoon.
- Store this mixture in the refrigerator.
This remedy is for consumption and must not be applied to the eyes. Take one spoon of this mixture before every meal. You will start noticing improvement in your eyesight in no time. Also, take this mixture regularly in case you are diagnosed with myopia.