- News Entirely internal: India expresses reservation as EU lawmakers move Anti-CAA resolutions
- Movies Varane Avashyamund: The Official Teaser Wins The Hearts Of Netizens!
- Sports PBL 2020: Sindhu masterclass gives Hyderabad Hunters first win
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
You have a salt and a pepper jar on your dining table, but you use it only to add some taste to your dishes. But they can be used in many home remedies.
In fact, pepper, lemon, honey and salt are useful in many home remedies. From losing weight to helping you cope up an asthma attack, these ingredients can do a lot.
Also Read: Remedies To Reduce Uric Acid
Yes, they can even offer relief from sore throat, cold, nausea and tooth pain. Here are some remedies using some or all of the above ingredients.
Dryness in the nasal membranes could cause bleeding. Sip a piece of cotton in a spoon of lemon juice and place it on the nostril lying in the sleeping position. This can slow down the bleeding.
Take a cup of lukewarm water and add two teaspoons of lemon juice to it. Add 3 drops of honey to it and consume twice a day.
Also Read: Simple Remedies For Quick Relief
Gargle your mouth with this mixture. Add a pinch of pepper powder, 3 teaspoons of lemon juice and a pinch of salt to an empty glass and mix them well. Gargle to get relief from sore throat.
If you wish to lose weight, drink this mixture. Mix these ingredients: pepper powder (half teaspoon), honey (a tablespoon) and lemon juice (2 tablespoons). This mixture can prevent fat accumulation.
Also Read: 7 Remedies Using Baking Soda
To cope up with an asthma attack, try this remedy. Take a few basil leaves, a teaspoon of pepper and 3-4 cloves and boil them on low flame for 15 minutes. After the mixture cools down, add a few drops of honey and consume 3 teaspoons of it.
Mix a few drops of clove oil and a pinch of pepper powder and rub it on the affected area of the teeth. This can reduce teeth pain.
Also Read: 7 Remedies For Chest Congestion
You can get rid of nausea with this mixture. Add a teaspoon of pepper powder and lemon juice to a cup of warm water and consume it.