- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 11 December 2019
- 12 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 12 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 14 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- News Kerala State Lottery Today Result: Akshaya AK-423 official result
- Finance PAN-Aadhaar Linking Deadline Nears: Here's What To Do
- Movies Happy Birthday Dilip Kumar: How Amitabh Bachchan & Shah Rukh Khan Have Hero-worshipped The Thespian
- Sports Napoli sack Ancelotti despite progressing in Champions League
- Technology Amazon Headsets Fest Offers You Can Get On Headphones, Earphones, Truly Wireless Earbuds And More
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Though nausea isn't really a serious health condition; it could turn into a nagging problem. It can last for either minutes or may even torment one for days.
Generally, digestive issues could trigger nausea though it could be a symptom for many other health issues. Stress, food poisoning, allergies, eating too much, certain medications, motion sickness and drinking alcohol are some of the reasons that could contribute to nausea.
Sometimes, not eating anything for too long could also cause nausea. Weakness, dizziness, vomiting and blurred vision are some symptoms that may accompany nausea. Here is a home remedy for it.
The most important thing to do is to vomit. When your body signals you to vomit, it is better to vomit instead of trying to control the feeling till it gets uncontrollable. After the vomiting, the symptoms of nausea may subside.
If the reason behind nausea is digestive system, then the undigested food may get released during the vomit and you may find relief.
Go For A Walk
Another way to get rid of the nausea is taking a walk. Do it for 15 minutes and try to do it fast. You may feel better as the undigested food starts getting digested. Breathe deeply as it helps in offering relief from nausea.
If if you haven't eaten anything since long and feeling nauseous then eat something but eat moderately. Choose easily digestible foods. Eat slowly.
The best remedy is ginger. It can prevent as well as cure nausea. Crush a small piece of ginger and swallow it along with a cup of water. If that seems challenging than add crushed ginger to tea and sip it.
Generally, nausea could raise the temperature of the stomach. So, keep your body cool by staying in a cool room. In pregnant women, nausea could be a sign of morning sickness. It is better to consult a doctor if home remedies fail.