- 16 min ago Weekly Horoscope, 02 July To 09 July 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 03 July 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 3 hrs ago Ashadha Gupt Navratri 2022 Day 4: Kushmanda Puja 2022 Date, Iconography, Rituals, And Mantra
- 12 hrs ago Ashadha Gupt Navratri 2022 Day 3: Maa Chandraghanta Puja Date, Mantra and Rituals, And Significance
- Movies Vikram Day 30 Box Office Collection Worldwide: Kamal Haasan-Lokesh's Action Film Crosses Rs 400 Crore Gross!
- Sports India vs England 5th Test Day 2, Highlights: All round show by skipper Bumrah puts India on top
- News Sharad Pawar takes dig at Maha Governor for feeding sweets to Shinde
- Finance Gold Rates Increase Around Rs. 1350 In India In Past 2 Days: See Why?
- Travel Some Great Tips For Mothers Traveling With Infants And Children
- Automobiles India's 2nd Lamborghini Aventador Ultimae Roadster Delivered In Mumbai - Another Rare Fighting Bull Is Here
- Education AILET Result 2022 Declared At nationallawuniversitydelhi.in, Check Steps To Download Result Here
- Technology Xiaomi 12S Series To Get Eco-Friendly Leather Rear Panel; Expected Features, Specs
If you deliberately blink your eyes just to spice up a conversation, it isn't a health issue but if you are excessively blinking your eyes involuntarily then it could be a health issue!
Your eyes may experience pain and irritation due to the excessive blinking action. Also, there could be a deeper problem behind the normal act of blinking. Are there any home remedies for blinking eyes? Yes. There are a few and if they don't seem to work, you may need to consult a doctor.
The purpose behind blinking is to moisturise the dry surface of the eyes. But certain infections, neurological problems, fatigue, muscle related problems and swelling could also cause excessive blinking. So, here are some remedies for excessive blinking.
Take a spoonful of rose water and add a drop of onion juice and a drop of honey to it and mix the ingredients well. Take a very small drop of the mixture and use it in your eyes and close them. Wash your eyes after 10 seconds. If it irritates your eyes, discontinue it.
Spinach contains magnesium which can be beneficial for the blinking problem of eyes. Include spinach into your diet or drink the juice of spinach every day.
Daily morning, eat 2 pieces of gooseberry on empty stomach. The vitamin C and A present in the gooseberries can benefit your eyes and eye muscles.
Prepare a milk shake by crushing soaked almonds. You can also add cashew nuts to it and prepare a milkshake. Drinking it can supply the necessary nutrients that your eye needs.
You need omega 3 fatty acids to help your eye muscles recover from the problem of blinking. Eat fish or consume fish oil supplements to reduce the eye irritation.
Juice up the seeds of pomegranate and store it in a copper container for a period of 10 minutes and consume it. Do this for a few days and your blinking habit may reduce.
Drinking the juice of carrots on a daily basis can also do good to your eyes due to the vitamin A present in it.
- nutritionAmazing Carrot, Spinach & Lemon Juice For Removing Toxins From The Body
- diet fitnessWorld Blood Donor Day 2018: Carrot-Apple-Pomegranate Juice For Hemoglobin And Weight Loss
- skin careIncredible Benefits Of Carrot For Skin
- nutritionHow To Make ABC Detox Drink
- skin careBenefits Of Carrot For Skin Care
- nutritionTop 12 Foods That Are Rich In Folate
- skin careHomemade Vegetable Face Packs For Glowing Skin
- recipesRed Lentil And Carrot Soup Recipe: How To Prepare Spiced Carrot And Lentil Soup
- recipesGajar Ka Halwa Recipe: How To Prepare Carrot Halwa
- recipesCarrot Kheer Recipe: How To Make Carrot Payasam
- disorders cureHere Is A Completely Natural Remedy To Cure Stomach Ache!
- recipesCarrot And Cardamom Shortcake Recipe: How To Prepare Carrot Pudding