- 16 min ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 24 min ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- 51 min ago Sonakshi Sinha’s Recent Pink Ethereal Outfits Are What All Fashionistas' Dreams Are Made Of
- 1 hr ago 11 Health Benefits Of White Pepper
- Movies Inside Video: What Break Up? Kartik Aaryan & Sara Ali Khan Are All Comfy At The Star Screen Awards
- News Noida police recover 2 dead bodies in a house, extramarital affair suspected
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Sports Sri Lanka arrive in Pakistan for first Test series on Pak soil after 2009
- Technology Vivo V17: The Good, Bad, And The X Factor
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
You all know that everyone wakes up with a bad breath in the morning. Did you ever think of the reason for this? This is because the bacteria keep multiplying in the mouth at night and there is no continuous flow of saliva to wash it away until morning.
This problem can obviously be sorted when the teeth are brushed or flossed. Eating some foods like onions, garlic and heavily spiced food items can also cause bad breath.
But if the problem persists beyond this, then you really need to get serious about this concern. If bad breath persists throughout the day, then you have to take some measures more than that of brushing and flossing your teeth.
One way to find out if you have bad breath or not, is by taking a piece of gauze and wiping it on your tongue. If the gauze comes out with a yellow colour, then it indicates high levels of sulphide in your body. Sulphide is one of the causes of bad breath.
In this article, we'll help you find out one of the best natural remedies to get rid of bad breath for good. Continue reading this article to know how to cure bad breath naturally and permanently.
The ingredient we are talking about here is baking soda and it is a natural way to freshen up your breath.
This works by neutralizing the build-up of acids that are stuck to your teeth and therefore help freshen them up.
You have two methods by which you can make use of baking soda for this purpose.
Dissolve half a spoon of baking soda in water and swish this solution in your mouth.
In the other method, you can dampen your toothbrush and dip it in some baking soda before brushing your teeth.
If you do this consistently, then you can expect a long-term reduction in the problem of bad breath and other oral cavity concerns.