- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Movies Troll Asks Shah Rukh Khan To Respond To His Failures, ‘Bas Aap Dua Mein Yaad Rakhna’ Is His Reply!
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
You all know that everyone wakes up with a bad breath in the morning. Did you ever think of the reason for this? This is because the bacteria keep multiplying in the mouth at night and there is no continuous flow of saliva to wash it away until morning.
This problem can obviously be sorted when the teeth are brushed or flossed. Eating some foods like onions, garlic and heavily spiced food items can also cause bad breath.
But if the problem persists beyond this, then you really need to get serious about this concern. If bad breath persists throughout the day, then you have to take some measures more than that of brushing and flossing your teeth.
One way to find out if you have bad breath or not, is by taking a piece of gauze and wiping it on your tongue. If the gauze comes out with a yellow colour, then it indicates high levels of sulphide in your body. Sulphide is one of the causes of bad breath.
In this article, we'll help you find out one of the best natural remedies to get rid of bad breath for good. Continue reading this article to know how to cure bad breath naturally and permanently.
The ingredient we are talking about here is baking soda and it is a natural way to freshen up your breath.
This works by neutralizing the build-up of acids that are stuck to your teeth and therefore help freshen them up.
You have two methods by which you can make use of baking soda for this purpose.
Dissolve half a spoon of baking soda in water and swish this solution in your mouth.
In the other method, you can dampen your toothbrush and dip it in some baking soda before brushing your teeth.
If you do this consistently, then you can expect a long-term reduction in the problem of bad breath and other oral cavity concerns.