- News TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu asks CM Jagan Reddy not to shift capital from Amaravati
- Sports Australian Open 2020: Changing of the guard 'inevitable' says Djokovic
- Technology Indian IT Ministry Issues Social Media Guidelines For Account Identity Verification
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 7 Box Office Collection: The Film Crosses 100 Crore In Just One Week!
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
You all know that everyone wakes up with a bad breath in the morning. Did you ever think of the reason for this? This is because the bacteria keep multiplying in the mouth at night and there is no continuous flow of saliva to wash it away until morning.
This problem can obviously be sorted when the teeth are brushed or flossed. Eating some foods like onions, garlic and heavily spiced food items can also cause bad breath.
But if the problem persists beyond this, then you really need to get serious about this concern. If bad breath persists throughout the day, then you have to take some measures more than that of brushing and flossing your teeth.
One way to find out if you have bad breath or not, is by taking a piece of gauze and wiping it on your tongue. If the gauze comes out with a yellow colour, then it indicates high levels of sulphide in your body. Sulphide is one of the causes of bad breath.
In this article, we'll help you find out one of the best natural remedies to get rid of bad breath for good. Continue reading this article to know how to cure bad breath naturally and permanently.
The ingredient we are talking about here is baking soda and it is a natural way to freshen up your breath.
This works by neutralizing the build-up of acids that are stuck to your teeth and therefore help freshen them up.
You have two methods by which you can make use of baking soda for this purpose.
Dissolve half a spoon of baking soda in water and swish this solution in your mouth.
In the other method, you can dampen your toothbrush and dip it in some baking soda before brushing your teeth.
If you do this consistently, then you can expect a long-term reduction in the problem of bad breath and other oral cavity concerns.