- 55 min ago On Virat Kohli And Anushka Sharma's Anniversary, Their Wedding Wardrobe Decoded
- 1 hr ago Angad Bedi and Neha Dhupia's Outfits Remind Us Of Raj-Simran From Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
- 2 hrs ago You Need To Try These 11 Amazing Ways To Use Turmeric To Get Rid Of Pimples Right Now!
- 2 hrs ago 8 Essential Ways To Strengthen Your Heart
- News Govt to send ‘Personal Data Protection Bill’ to joint select committee of both Houses of Parliament
- Movies Sathish-Sindhu Wedding Ceremony: Vijay Sethupathi, Sivakarthikeyan & Others Attend Event!
- Technology Reasons That Made Apple AirPods 'Product Of The Decade' Over iPhones
- Sports Australia vs New Zealand, 1st Test: Preview, Dream11 prediction, team news, where to watch
- Finance Bharat Bond ETF Issue Opens On Dec 12: Should You Invest?
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
It has the ability to treat respiratory ailments, prevent chronic diseases and fungal infections. It also has the ability to boost the immune system, induce blood flow, support heart function as well as reduce stress.
Thyme oil also has the ability to speed up the wound-healing process as well as prevent infections. It is packed with anti-fungal, antiseptic, anti-parasitic and anti-rheumatic properties.
Regular use of thyme oil helps in the case of fibromyalgia, vertigo, multiple sclerosis, chronic fatigue syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis, Hashimoto's disease, thyroiditis, tinnitus and lupus.
Apart from this, thyme can also be used for the treatment of cough, sore throat, throat infections, asthma, bronchitis, laryngitis, mouth inflammation and gingivitis.
Read further to know more about the natural remedy for fibromyalgia, hashimoto's disease, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, vertigo and multiple sclerosis.
- Purified water
- Organic thyme
This is how you must prepare thyme tea. In a brewing container, put one spoon of dried thyme in water. Increase the amount of thyme if required. Heat the water and pour it over as soon as it starts to boil. Next, cover it and infuse it for five minutes. Strain it and enjoy your cup of hot thyme tea.
Health Benefits Of Thyme Tea:
Thyme tea is an excellent source of Vitamins C, A, B-complex and folic acid. It is enriched with calcium, iron and potassium, and helps in regulating the blood pressure, red blood cell production and antioxidant distribution in the body.
Other Benefits Of Thyme:
Thyme is rich in bioflavonoids and volatile oils like thymol. It also contains terpenoids that have cancer-fighting properties. Regular consumption of thyme helps the kidney, brain and heart cell membrane functionalities.