- 7 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 7 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 8 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 8 hrs ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- Technology NASA Finds Water Ice On Mars; Could Life Be Possible?
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Sports Injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar may miss the ODI series against West Indies
- News Refineries shut, fuel crisis likely in Northeast if agitation continues
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Pollution is one of the trending topics of discussion for environmentalists. A lot of debate regarding safeguarding the environment from the grasp of pollution has taken place over several years.
Despite all the preventive measures to protect the environment, pollution has become one of the major reasons for health hazards. Categorized into air pollution, water pollution, noise pollution, etc., it is the air pollution that can wreak havoc on your respiratory system.
According to research, a majority of cardiovascular ailment and respiratory problems are directly linked to excessive exposure to air pollution. It can affect your lungs, damage your cells in the respiratory system, and can also lead to dysfunctioning of your lungs.
A lung, as we know, is one of the most important and delicate human organs. Its dysfunctioning can have detrimental effects on your health. So, it is increasingly important to keep a check on your exposure to pollution and, at the same time, use remedies to cleanse your lungs.
Under such scenario, eucalyptus oil can be beneficial for your lungs. Let us now walk through the essential benefits of eucalyptus oil and its effective method of treating the lungs.
Benefits Of Eucalyptus Oil:
For centuries, eucalyptus oil has been used for its curative and medicinal properties. The oil is extracted from the evergreen eucalyptus tree. Although this oil is not aromatic in smell like other aromatherapy oils, its anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, decongestant, deodorant, antiseptic, and antibacterial properties are what makes it unique. This essential feature is beneficial in several ways:
• The antiseptic property of eucalyptus aids in healing the wounds, sours, cuts, or burns. It provides a soothing effect on the skin and prevents the occurrence of any infection from the affected area.
• If you are suffering from extreme mental exhaustion, stress, or anxiety, then a few drops of eucalyptus oil can be advantageous for your health.
• Eucalyptus oil also benefits in treating muscle pain. Massaging this oil on the affected area can give a quick healing effect.
• For treating cavities, plagues, or any dental infection, eucalyptus oil is recommended, as it has germicidal properties that are found in chemical products like mouthwash or toothpaste.
• It can even act as a natural bug control for your skin. Owing to its natural curative properties, it is preferred over any other chemical products to eliminate lice.
• Eucalyptus oil helps in removing intestinal germs and is also a good skin care product.
• It can treat fever, help manage diabetes, aid in healing tuberculosis, pneumonia, etc.
Of all its benefits, eucalyptus oil is seen to be effective in treating the respiratory ailments. From curing the problems of a cough, cold, running nose, asthma, and bronchitis to its beneficial effect in cleaning the lungs, eucalyptus oil has proved to be advantageous.
How To Use Eucalyptus Oil For Your Lungs?
Eucalyptus oil has natural medicinal properties that can remove the effects of air pollution or smoke from your lungs. To live a healthy and active lifestyle, it is imperative to keep a check on your lungs.
Here are the steps to use eucalyptus oil for cleansing the lungs:
Step 1: Take a big bowl and heat the water.
Step 2: Now in the bowl of hot water, add 4-5 drops of eucalyptus oil.
Step 3: Inhale the steam and repeat the process twice or thrice a week.
This will benefit in removing the toxins and mucus from your lungs and render proper functioning.
Further, this inhalation of steam helps in treating flu, bronchitis, common cold, and other respiratory problems.