- 7 hrs ago Expert Article: Quit Smoking To Reduce Your Risk On Tongue Cancer
- 8 hrs ago Unlucky Plants: Avoid Growing These Nine Forbidden Plants At Home, As Per Vastu
- 9 hrs ago Fasting In Hinduism: What You Need To Know
- 11 hrs ago Sindhu Darshan Festival 2022: Date, Time, Celebrations, History And Significance
- News If farmers want, they can change government: KCR in Punjab
- Sports Rajasthan Royals RR IPL playoffs history, stats and records, key players to watch out
- Movies Suhana Khan Celebrates Birthday: Mom Gauri Khan, BFF Ananya Panday Wish The Archies Actress
- Automobiles Kia EV6: Top 10 Things To Know
- Technology Is Xiaomi 12 Pro The Fastest 5G Smartphone In The World? Here Is The Answer
- Education ICSE ISC Examination 2023 To Held Once A Year, ICSE And ISC Syllabus Revised. Check Details And Download Link
- Finance Fuel Rates Slashed Following Excise Duty Cut: Check New Rates
- Travel Best Camping Site Near Pune And Mumbai – Pawna Lake Camping, 1N/2D
As humans, we are no strangers to ailments and related symptoms, right? We are all aware of that fact by now.
However, there are symptoms of certain conditions which land us in more pain and discomfort compared to a few others.
Stomach ache is one such condition, or rather a symptom, which can make a person experience a lot of pain and come in the way of his/her daily activities.
Eating unhealthy foods, lack of exercise, ulcers in the stomach, skipping meals, untimely eating habits, etc., can lead to the production of excess acids in the stomach, causing conditions like gastritis, acid reflux, stomach pain, etc.
One of the main symptoms of gastritis is stomach pain, although it can be accompanied by other symptoms like heartburn, constant passing of gas, burping, sore throat, nausea, bloating, vomiting, etc.
In addition, stress is also known to be one of the causes for gastritis, because the hormone called cortisol increases in the body, when a person is stressed out, leading to the production of excess acids in the stomach.
Making certain healthy lifestyle changes is one of the best ways to prevent gastritis and the related stomach pain.
It is extremely crucial to make an effort to treat or prevent gastritis, as it can eventually lead to serious conditions like intestinal rupture and even colon cancer!
So, one should certainly avoid any habit that can induce gastritis and must also make sure that they treat gastritis immediately.
Many a times, we resort to taking antacids to help us find relief from gastritis and stomach pain and in severe cases, even pain killers may be required.
If you are looking for a natural remedy which can reduce gastritis and related stomach aches, then check out this remedy.
- Fresh Carrot Juice - 1 cup
- Mint Leaves - 3-4
This natural remedy to reduce gastritis and related stomach pain has proven to work efficiently when used on a regular basis.
However, one must also keep in mind that a healthy diet, which includes a balanced diet and excludes junk food, is also important to treat gastritis.
Regular exercise can also help eliminate excess gas from the body, thus preventing stomach aches.
If your stomach pain is very severe and persists for a long time, immediate medical attention is necessary, as it could indicate certain other serious diseases.
Carrot juice is rich in antioxidants, fibre and vitamin A. All these nutrients combined can reduce the production of excess digestive acids in the stomach to treat gastritis, thus reducing acidity and stomach pain.
Mint leaves also have the ability to neutralise the acids in your stomach and soothe your stomach with its cooling effect to treat stomach pain.
Method Of Preparation:
- Add the suggested amount of mint leaves to the glass of carrot juice.
- Stir well to form a mixture.
- Consume this mixture, after a light, healthy meal, whenever you experience gastritis and stomach pain.
- wellness11 Effective Ways To Prevent Indigestion During Durga Puja
- wellnessWhat Are The 7 Types Of Hunger And How To Deal With Them?
- wellness25 Food To Eat When You Have Food Poisoning
- wellnessWeak Digestion: Symptoms, Causes And Home Remedies
- disorders cureNational Cancer Survivors Day (7 June): Stomach Cancer Causes, Symptoms, Treatment And Prevention
- wellnessNatural Remedies And Simple Tricks To Stop Hiccups
- wellness11 Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach
- wellnessFeeding Tube Insertion (Gastrostomy): Types, Risks, Procedure And Complications
- wellnessIs It Bloating Or Belly Fat? 4 Signs Which Will Help You Find The Difference
- disorders curePangastritis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- disorders cureWhat Is Ascites? Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, And Treatment
- disorders cureHow To Avoid Acidity During Fasting?