- Sports Review blunders haunt New Zealand against England
- Movies Adithya Varma Twitter Review: Here’s What Audiences Feel About The Dhruv Vikram Starrer!
- News Karnataka bypolls: 165 candidates in fray, Congress, BJP both have 15 candidates
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A71 Renders Surfaces Online With A Quad-Camera Setup
- Finance CSB Bank IPO Opens On 22 November: Things To Know
- Travel 10 Honeymoon Destinations In India – Let The Honeymoon Begin!
- Automobiles Mumbai Traffic Police To Arrest Motorists With Unpaid Traffic Fines: Too Strict?
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
They say a smile is one of the best accessories a person can wear to beautify oneself, naturally, right?
Well, a great smile includes a healthy set of teeth! Apart from young babies, a toothless smile can look rather odd on anyone else!
However, just like we know that our hair will grey as we get older and our skin will start to wrinkle, we would also be ready for the process of our teeth falling out.
It is a very natural process that happens to every human being, with age.
Ageing is a process in which the cells in a living organism start to degenerate, and eventually, they die, putting an end to life.
Since the cells start to degenerate, gradually our youthfulness starts to disappear and the tissues of our body start to change.
This leads to occurrences like lines, wrinkles, greying of hair, tooth loss, loss of immunity, decreased vision, hearing and memory losses, age-related diseases, etc.
Now, most human beings do everything they can to slow down the process of ageing, right?
Lately, with the advancement in the field of medical science, procedures like botox, face-lifts, anti-wrinkle creams, teeth veneers, etc., have come into existence, so that people can preserve their youthful looks for as long as possible.
Although it is impossible to prevent ageing, with the right lifestyle habits, one can prevent the signs of ageing from occurring faster than necessary.
Usually, after the age of 55, gradually a person's teeth start to fall out.
This sign of ageing not only makes a person appear older, but it can also make it difficult for them to eat and even talk!
Although, dentures and veneers exist, which basically are artificial teeth, one can still make an effort to prevent tooth loss for as long as possible.
So, here is a home remedy that can help prevent premature tooth loss; have a look.
- Amla Powder (Dried Gooseberry Powder) - 2 tablespoons.
- Milk - 3 tablespoons
This home remedy to prevent age-related tooth loss has proven to work effectively, when used on a regular basis.
Along with this remedy, it is also important to maintain a healthy lifestyle right from a young age, to slow down the signs of ageing, including tooth loss.
Consuming healthy foods rich in calcium and vitamin D, such as eggs, leafy greens, etc., can surely help.
In addition, one must also maintain excellent oral hygiene, by brushing the teeth twice a day, flossing and visiting the dentist regularly.
Amla powder contains a high amount of vitamin C and antioxidants that can strengthen the connective tissues between the gums and the teeth, thus preventing tooth loss.
Milk is rich in calcium, which can strengthen your teeth from the roots, thus preventing premature tooth loss.
Method Of Preparation:
- Add the suggested amounts of ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix well to form a fine paste.
- Apply this paste, onto your gums and spread evenly.
- Now, massage gently for at least 10 minutes.
- Leave it on for another 10 minutes.
- Rinse your mouth with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this process 3 times a week, before bed.