- 19 min ago What You Need To Know About The Ranna Puja (Cooking Festival) In West Bengal
- 19 min ago Kangana Ranaut's Latest Airport Wardrobe Includes Breezy And Boss Lady Outfits
- 34 min ago How To Get Nushrat Bharucha’s Glossy Make-up And Wet Hair Look
- 51 min ago Dream Girl Actress Nushrat Bharucha Has Long Dress Goals For Girls With Average Height
- News Delhi Transport Union to go on strike against hefty fines on Sep 19
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan: I Like When My Audience Doesn’t Know What I Am Going To Do Next
- Technology OnePlus Music Festival To Feature Performances From Katy Perry, Dua Lipa
- Finance ITC, Goldfrey Phililips, Golden Tobacco Rally After Cabinet Bans E-Cigarettes
- Sports Strauss backs Root as 'obvious guy' to captain England
- Automobiles Volkswagen Golf GTI Hot Hatchback’s India Launch Being Considered
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
They say a smile is one of the best accessories a person can wear to beautify oneself, naturally, right?
Well, a great smile includes a healthy set of teeth! Apart from young babies, a toothless smile can look rather odd on anyone else!
However, just like we know that our hair will grey as we get older and our skin will start to wrinkle, we would also be ready for the process of our teeth falling out.
It is a very natural process that happens to every human being, with age.
Ageing is a process in which the cells in a living organism start to degenerate, and eventually, they die, putting an end to life.
Since the cells start to degenerate, gradually our youthfulness starts to disappear and the tissues of our body start to change.
This leads to occurrences like lines, wrinkles, greying of hair, tooth loss, loss of immunity, decreased vision, hearing and memory losses, age-related diseases, etc.
Now, most human beings do everything they can to slow down the process of ageing, right?
Lately, with the advancement in the field of medical science, procedures like botox, face-lifts, anti-wrinkle creams, teeth veneers, etc., have come into existence, so that people can preserve their youthful looks for as long as possible.
Although it is impossible to prevent ageing, with the right lifestyle habits, one can prevent the signs of ageing from occurring faster than necessary.
Usually, after the age of 55, gradually a person's teeth start to fall out.
This sign of ageing not only makes a person appear older, but it can also make it difficult for them to eat and even talk!
Although, dentures and veneers exist, which basically are artificial teeth, one can still make an effort to prevent tooth loss for as long as possible.
So, here is a home remedy that can help prevent premature tooth loss; have a look.
- Amla Powder (Dried Gooseberry Powder) - 2 tablespoons.
- Milk - 3 tablespoons
This home remedy to prevent age-related tooth loss has proven to work effectively, when used on a regular basis.
Along with this remedy, it is also important to maintain a healthy lifestyle right from a young age, to slow down the signs of ageing, including tooth loss.
Consuming healthy foods rich in calcium and vitamin D, such as eggs, leafy greens, etc., can surely help.
In addition, one must also maintain excellent oral hygiene, by brushing the teeth twice a day, flossing and visiting the dentist regularly.
Amla powder contains a high amount of vitamin C and antioxidants that can strengthen the connective tissues between the gums and the teeth, thus preventing tooth loss.
Milk is rich in calcium, which can strengthen your teeth from the roots, thus preventing premature tooth loss.
Method Of Preparation:
- Add the suggested amounts of ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix well to form a fine paste.
- Apply this paste, onto your gums and spread evenly.
- Now, massage gently for at least 10 minutes.
- Leave it on for another 10 minutes.
- Rinse your mouth with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this process 3 times a week, before bed.