- 1 hr ago Miss India 2022: Sini Shetty From Karnataka Wins The Beauty Pageant
- 14 hrs ago Expert Article: Receded Gums, Its Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 17 hrs ago July 2022: Numerological Predictions For This Month
- 20 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope, 02 July To 09 July 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- Sports Wimbledon: Sinner labels Alcaraz triumph one of his best after sinking Spanish star's hopes
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 12 Episode 2 Highlights: Erika Packard Gets Eliminated From The Rohit Shetty Show
- News Denmark: Several people shot at Copenhagen shopping mall, police say
- Education PSEB Class 10th Result 2022 : Punjab Board Likely To Declare 10th Results In First Week Of July
- Technology Week 26, 2022 Launch Roundup: OnePlus Nord 2T, Samsung Galaxy XCover6 Pro, Nokia G11 Plus, And More
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Himalayan Gets Two New Colour Options
- Finance Gold Rates Increase Around Rs. 1350 In India In Past 2 Days: See Why?
- Travel Some Great Tips For Mothers Traveling With Infants And Children
They say a smile is one of the best accessories a person can wear to beautify oneself, naturally, right?
Well, a great smile includes a healthy set of teeth! Apart from young babies, a toothless smile can look rather odd on anyone else!
However, just like we know that our hair will grey as we get older and our skin will start to wrinkle, we would also be ready for the process of our teeth falling out.
It is a very natural process that happens to every human being, with age.
Ageing is a process in which the cells in a living organism start to degenerate, and eventually, they die, putting an end to life.
Since the cells start to degenerate, gradually our youthfulness starts to disappear and the tissues of our body start to change.
This leads to occurrences like lines, wrinkles, greying of hair, tooth loss, loss of immunity, decreased vision, hearing and memory losses, age-related diseases, etc.
Now, most human beings do everything they can to slow down the process of ageing, right?
Lately, with the advancement in the field of medical science, procedures like botox, face-lifts, anti-wrinkle creams, teeth veneers, etc., have come into existence, so that people can preserve their youthful looks for as long as possible.
Although it is impossible to prevent ageing, with the right lifestyle habits, one can prevent the signs of ageing from occurring faster than necessary.
Usually, after the age of 55, gradually a person's teeth start to fall out.
This sign of ageing not only makes a person appear older, but it can also make it difficult for them to eat and even talk!
Although, dentures and veneers exist, which basically are artificial teeth, one can still make an effort to prevent tooth loss for as long as possible.
So, here is a home remedy that can help prevent premature tooth loss; have a look.
- Amla Powder (Dried Gooseberry Powder) - 2 tablespoons.
- Milk - 3 tablespoons
This home remedy to prevent age-related tooth loss has proven to work effectively, when used on a regular basis.
Along with this remedy, it is also important to maintain a healthy lifestyle right from a young age, to slow down the signs of ageing, including tooth loss.
Consuming healthy foods rich in calcium and vitamin D, such as eggs, leafy greens, etc., can surely help.
In addition, one must also maintain excellent oral hygiene, by brushing the teeth twice a day, flossing and visiting the dentist regularly.
Amla powder contains a high amount of vitamin C and antioxidants that can strengthen the connective tissues between the gums and the teeth, thus preventing tooth loss.
Milk is rich in calcium, which can strengthen your teeth from the roots, thus preventing premature tooth loss.
Method Of Preparation:
- Add the suggested amounts of ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix well to form a fine paste.
- Apply this paste, onto your gums and spread evenly.
- Now, massage gently for at least 10 minutes.
- Leave it on for another 10 minutes.
- Rinse your mouth with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this process 3 times a week, before bed.
- diabetesIs Indian Gooseberry (Amla) Good For Diabetes?
- hair careAmla: Benefits For Hair & How To Use
- skin careBenefits Of Amla For Skin And How To Use
- body care9 Amazing Ways In Which Amla Juice Can Benefit Your Skin & Hair
- wellness9 Side Effects Of Amla Which You Aren't Aware Of
- hair careHow Beneficial Is A Fusion Of Amla And Castor Oil?
- prenatalIs It Safe To Consume Amla During Pregnancy?
- hair careDIY Homemade Hair Fall Mask Recipe
- wellness10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Drinking Amla Juice
- diet fitnessNow Lose Weight With This Magic Mix Of Aloe Vera & Amla Juice
- nutritionHere Is Why You Must Add Amla Juice To Your Diet
- disorders cureAyurvedic Amla Remedy To Reduce Mouth Ulcers In A Week!