- Movies Bhoot Part One: The Haunted Ship Movie Review: Live Audience Reaction On The Vicky Kaushal Starrer
- News Trump ally Roger Stone gets 40 months prison amid meddling firestorm
- Sports ICC Women's T20 World Cup: India women begin elusive trophy search with opener against Australia
- Technology Xiaomi Patents New Chip With 5G, Storage Options Together
- Finance LPG Cylinder Prices May Come Down In March: Pradhan
- Automobiles 2020 Hyundai Tucson Bookings Commences — All You Need To Know
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
- Education CBSE Board Exam: Explore List Of Barred Items And Which Pen To Use In Exam
When you check your blood pressure level and if it is around 120/80, then it is said to be normal, but if it goes above 140/90, then doctors ask one to be careful. Do you know why? Because, having high blood pressure can lead to several serious health problems.
High blood pressure is one of the worst health problems that one can have. So how do we get rid of hypertension then? Today in this article we will be explaining about a natural herb - celery that helps to cure hypertension or high blood pressure.
Also Read: Foods To Protect You From Hypertension
It is very important to get the blood pressure under control. If left unchecked it might lead to serious health issues like heart problems, kidney failure and even loss of vision.
Celery is one of the best natural herbs known to lower high blood pressure. It contains an important compound called phthalide that helps to relax the muscle tissue as well as the artery walls. This enhances the smooth blood flow and thus helps to lower the blood pressure.
So here is how you can use celery to lower blood pressure. Have a look.
Take about 2-3 fresh stalks of celery.
Take half a beetroot.
Take half a green apple.
Take one carrot.
Take one lemon.
Method to prepare:
Put all these five ingredients in a blender and then blend it well. The juice that you get needs to be consumed once in a day. This helps in lowering the blood pressure in just about a week's time.