- 17 min ago Janhvi Kapoor Has A Unique Party-Wear Outfit For You And You Really Can’t Miss It!
- 1 hr ago Malaika Arora, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, And Kareena Kapoor Khan Will Inspire You To Buy Gota Zari Lehenga
- 1 hr ago Pimple Marks Giving You Sleepless Nights? Know How To Remove Pimple Marks Effectively
- 1 hr ago 44 Vegetarian Foods With Highest Protein For Everyday Diet
- Movies Mahira Sharma On Akanksha Puri’s Allegations: ‘I Don’t Know When She Saw A Love Bite On My Body’
- Sports Asia XI Vs World XI T20Is: BCCI to give names only after evaluating Virat Kohli & Co's workload
- News Modi govt committed to individual, judicial and media freedom: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Technology Garmin Launches New Line Of Smart Wearables In India
- Finance Petrol, Diesel Prices To Increase From 1 April As BS-VI Norms Kick In
- Automobiles Vahan Database To Display Partially Concealed Names Of Vehicle Owners: Ministry Of Transport
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Imagine this, you go out for a drink with your friends and a friend who hasn't seen you in a long time makes a remark about your "beer belly"!
Well, such instances can make a person feel extremely self-conscious and maybe even slightly sad, right?
Although, it is very important for a person to accept himself the way he is and not be bothered by physical appearances, it is also important to remain fit.
Because, fitness is directly proportional to one's health and more than making a person look good, being fit can also improve your health.
So, when it comes to losing excess body fat, one must never ignore the fact that being overweight, obese or having excess belly fat can only lead to ailments!
Today, being fit and sporting a flat tummy, or having well-defined abs is all the rage, having a big belly can surely make matters worse for people, regardless of gender!
Unfortunately, the fact is that, the stomach region is highly prone to fat accumulation, in comparison with most other parts of the body. And also, it is extremely difficult to lose belly fat, as even fitness enthusiasts say that belly fat is the hardest to lose!
Many a times, although we try to follow a healthy diet and exercise routine, they may prove to be quite ineffective when it comes to losing belly fat.
Also, fat accumulation around your tummy can prove to have negative effects on your health.
Belly fat is linked to major diseases like obesity, heart ailments, diabetes, stroke and even cancer!
So, it is extremely important to ensure that you do everything you possibly can to keep your belly fat under control, including certain lifestyle changes!
So, if you want to get rid of belly fat quickly and naturally, try this natural remedy!
- Cucumber Juice - ½ a glass
- Ginger Juice - 3 tablespoons
- Aloe Vera Pulp - 3 tablespoons
This natural remedy to help flatten your tummy by reducing belly fat can work effectively, when used on a regular basis, in the right quantities.
However, one must ensure that one makes certain major lifestyle changes in order to make this remedy more effective in reducing belly fat.
One must eat healthy and avoid any foods which are rich in unhealthy fats and sugar content. Also, it is important for a person to exercise on a daily basis, for at least 40 minutes.
Stomach exercises like crunches, sit-ups, etc., must also be practiced on a regular basis.
Cucumber juice is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants which can boost your metabolism effectively to help burn belly fat at a faster rate.
Ginger contains potassium and magnesium content which also come together to burn fat cells accumulated in the tummy.
Aloe vera is a powerful ingredient infused with numerous fat-shedding enzymes which can also give you a flatter tummy!
Method Of Preparation:
- Add the suggested amounts of ingredients in a glass.
- Stir well to form a mixture.
- Consume this drink, every morning, before breakfast, for at least 2 months.