Only an active lifestyle can save you. With age and inactivity, even your bones and joints lose their strength. Sitting for long hours can make your body stiff.
In fact, even your body weight should be controlled in order to reduce the burden on your joints. If you have joint pains, eat wisely and stay active.
Also Read: Simple Remedies For Quick Relief
Here is a natural remedy which keeps your bones strong, ligaments elastic and joints functional.
You will need: 200 grams of honey, 40 grams of pumpkin seeds, 4 tablespoons of sesame seeds, 8 8 tablespoons of flax seed, 2 tablespoons of unflavoured edible gelatin and 3 tablespoons of raisins.
Add all the ingredients to a bowl and start mixing them. Keep stirring the mixture for a few minutes till all the ingredients mix with each other. Store it in a glass jar.
Also Read: How To Prevent Joint Damage
Consume a tablespoon of this mixture before morning meal. Consume another tablespoon before lunch. Repeat it for a few days and see if your joint pains reduce.
Raisins are antibacterial. They are good for arthritis pain. They offer zinc, magnesium, sodium, iron, vitamin K, B and C, resveratrol and manganese.
Gelatin works well by reducing pain and inflammation. It is used as a remedy for osteoarthritis. Edible gelatin is good for joints and bones.
Also Read: Avoid These Foods If You Have Joint Pain
Why Sesame Seeds?
They are good for bone health. They offer copper, manganese, protein, calcium, iron, magnesium and fibre.
Why Pumpkin Seeds?
They offer manganese, phosphorous, copper, magnesium, zinc and fat. So, basically pumpkin seeds get you vital minerals.
- 10 Health Benefits Of Gelatin You Should Know
- Strawberry Panna Cotta Recipe
- Mix These 2 Ingredients And Apply It To Your Upper Lip Hair; Be Amazed With The Results!
- DIY Pore Strips For Blackhead-Free Clear Nose Instantly!
- Peel Off Mask Recipes To Deep Cleanse Your Pores
- Stretch Marks, Cellulite And Wrinkles – Learn How Gelatin Takes Care Of It All!
- DIY Gelatin Protein Mask For Shiny Strong Hair
- Top 12 Potassium-rich Fruits That You Should Start Eating Now
- 10 Indian Home Remedies For Fever
- Eggless Dry Fruit Cake Recipe: How To Prepare Eggless Dry Fruit Cake At Home
- Health Benefits Of Consuming Raisins Regularly
- 10 Amazing Benefits Of Eating Soaked Raisins (Kishmish)