Only an active lifestyle can save you. With age and inactivity, even your bones and joints lose their strength. Sitting for long hours can make your body stiff.
In fact, even your body weight should be controlled in order to reduce the burden on your joints. If you have joint pains, eat wisely and stay active.
Also Read: Simple Remedies For Quick Relief
Here is a natural remedy which keeps your bones strong, ligaments elastic and joints functional.
You will need: 200 grams of honey, 40 grams of pumpkin seeds, 4 tablespoons of sesame seeds, 8 8 tablespoons of flax seed, 2 tablespoons of unflavoured edible gelatin and 3 tablespoons of raisins.
Add all the ingredients to a bowl and start mixing them. Keep stirring the mixture for a few minutes till all the ingredients mix with each other. Store it in a glass jar.
Also Read: How To Prevent Joint Damage
Consume a tablespoon of this mixture before morning meal. Consume another tablespoon before lunch. Repeat it for a few days and see if your joint pains reduce.
Raisins are antibacterial. They are good for arthritis pain. They offer zinc, magnesium, sodium, iron, vitamin K, B and C, resveratrol and manganese.
Gelatin works well by reducing pain and inflammation. It is used as a remedy for osteoarthritis. Edible gelatin is good for joints and bones.
Also Read: Avoid These Foods If You Have Joint Pain
Why Sesame Seeds?
They are good for bone health. They offer copper, manganese, protein, calcium, iron, magnesium and fibre.
Why Pumpkin Seeds?
They offer manganese, phosphorous, copper, magnesium, zinc and fat. So, basically pumpkin seeds get you vital minerals.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss