- 2 hrs ago 10 Risks Associated With Protein Overconsumption
- 3 hrs ago 8 Alarming Symptoms Of Cervical Cancer In Women
- 5 hrs ago Ananya Panday Stuns In A Tarun Tahiliani’s Hand-Embroidered Lehenga And It Is Pretty Unique
- 5 hrs ago Pooja Hedge’s Green Velvet Manish Malhotra Lehenga Will Help You Rock Winter Wedding
- Sports Goa survive resilient Odisha to reclaim ISL top spot
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 122 Synopsis: Vikas Gupta And Shefali Jariwala Enter The House Once Again!
- News 'Entry of woman into mosque for Namaz is permitted in Islam': Muslim board to SC
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 With Quad Rear Cameras Launched For Rs. 23,999
- Finance All Indian Railway Coaches, Wagons To Be Tagged With RFID For Tracking By 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In 2020
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The moment dust particles get into your eyes, you tend to find it uncomfortable and difficult to open the eyes. All that you want at that point of time is to get rid of the unwanted particles immediately.
How do we remove such dust particles from the eyes? So today in this article we will be mentioning about a few of the easy and effective ways to get rid of the dust particles in just a second. For a few it might be a minor thing but when the case is severe, it needs to be checked immediately. If left untreated it might cause serious eye problems and loss of vision as well.
Also Read: Causes Of Eye Pain And Swelling
You generally get this problem when you are taking a stroll on the beach or when you are walking on the road. You are just walking and then suddenly there is a gusty wind blowing dust particles into the eyes. You start feeling uncomfortable and irritated. You tend to rub your eyes, but this is one major thing that you should avoid. This can make your case worse.
Listed here are a few of the best natural ways to clean the eyes and get rid of the dust particles from the eyes quickly. Take a look.
1. Splash Eyes With Cold Drinking Water:
Take a handful of clean drinking water and splash the eyes several times. This helps in flushing out the dust particles stuck in the eyes.
2. Blinking Eyes:
Blink you eyes as many times as you can and allow the tears to roll down so that the dust particles flow down along with the tears.
3. Rolling Eyes:
Try to pull your upper eyelids and then keep rolling your eyes. Try placing the upper eyelids right over the lower eyelids. Try to remove the dust particles stuck in the eyes.
4. Use Cotton Swab:
Take a fresh cotton swab, lift your eyelids and ask the person next to you to slowly wipe out the dust particles from the eyes using this cotton swab.
5. Use Cotton Cloth To Dab Eyes:
Take a fresh piece of soft cotton cloth (preferably white) and soak the cloth in clean water. Then try to press the sides of your eyes using the wet cloth. Make sure that you do not touch the cornea. This helps in removing the dust particles.
These methods mentioned here can be effective. But if the problem or the pain persists for a longer period of time and you are not able to get rid of the dust particles from the eyes then it is better to consult an eye specialist and get the required medical intervention.