- 9 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 9 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 10 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 11 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Some health issues make daily life very difficult. Piles is one of them. When hemorrhoids get inflamed, it is known as piles.
What are hemorrhoids? They are clumps of tissue present in the anal canal. They contain muscle, blood vessels and elastic fibers. When inflammation occurs in this clump of tissue, it is called piles.
Also Read: 10 Home Remedies To Cure Piles
It can occur both inside or outside the anus (internal and external piles). In some cases, medication is enough to cure it (proper hydration and fibre intake are necessary). But in other cases, a surgery may be necessary to remove piles.
How to know if you are suffering this condition? Here are some symptoms of piles.
The first sign is blood stains on the toilet paper. After passing bowels, if you notice those stains, consult a doctor immediately.
Bleeding while passing bowels is another sign. If you see drops of blood everyday in your stool, it could be piles.
Also Read: Simple Home Remedy To Reduce Piles In 3 Weeks!
When you try to touch the anal area, if you are able to sense a lump of skin near the anus, it could be piles. Hemorrhoid lumps could cause pain.
Even after passing bowels, if you don't feel relieved, it could be another sign.
Also Read: 7 Painful Facts On Piles You Must Know!
Piles may also cause itchy sensation around the anal area. The skin in the anal area constantly feels irritated.
See if there is mucus discharge while passing bowels. That is another sign of piles.
Also Read: 8 Causes For Piles That You Never Knew
After a few days, the skin around the anus may turn red and sore. That is the point when even sitting could be painful! Consult a doctor if you see any of the above signs.