Sciatica is a kind of pain that is experienced in the lower part of your leg, buttocks and back. This condition is triggered by an irritated or pinched sciatic nerve, which is the thickest and the largest nerve in the body.
Although sciatica cannot be medically diagnosed, it is actually the most common type of back pain today. Apart from experiencing pain, patients with sciatica can also experience numbness and tingling sensation in one or both legs.
Most of the people with this condition take pharmaceutical painkillers in order to alleviate the pain. But these medications provide only a temporary relief.
To get long-lasting relief and to eliminate the pain completely, you can make use of this effective homemade remedy.
Given below are the ingredients to prepare this remedy.
- 200 ml of organic milk
- 4 garlic cloves
- Raw, organic honey to taste
Crush the garlic cloves and put them in a small pot. Next, cook it in a low heat. While cooking the garlic, add the milk. Cook it for a few minutes until it starts boiling. Later, remove it from the heat.
If you find the taste of the garlic to be too strong, then add some raw organic honey to it.
How To Use It:
You can take this remedy once on an everyday basis. Further, the potent, anti-inflammatory properties of garlic will help prevent and decrease the swelling of sciatic nerve.
- Natural Remedies For Sciatica
- Dandasana (Staff Pose) To Alleviate Sciatica Pain
- Things Only People With Sciatica Understand
- Garudasana Or Eagle Pose To Fight Against Sciatica & Rheumatism
- 9 Types Of Body Aches You Must Never Ignore
- 10 Natural Home Remedies For Back Pain That Will Provide An Instant Relief
- Best Ways To Prevent Cervical Spondylosis