- 47 min ago Kriti Sanon Has Fashion Lessons For Those Who Want To Ace The Traditional Marathi Look
- 1 hr ago Karisma Kapoor Gives Us Awe-worthy Moments With Her Ethnic And Western Outfits
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 10 December 2019
- 14 hrs ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- News Citizenship bill patently unconstitutional, battleground to shift to SC, says Chidambaram
- Finance Gold On A Roll In 2019, More Returns Likely In 2020
- Sports Big Bout Indian Boxing League: Bombay Bullets climb to fourth with win over Bengaluru Brawlers
- Movies Shweta Basu Prasad Ends Marriage With Rohit Mittal; Thanks Him For 'Irreplaceable' Memories
- Technology Clash Of Clans Version 13 Update With Town Hall 13 Released For Android And iOS
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Any kind of an activity that requires repetitive wrist and arm movements is likely to cause one to suffer from tennis elbow. It is a pain that occurs in the muscles as well as the tendons around the elbow joint and forearm.
Hence, you may feel the pain when the tendons are inflamed when coupled along with a sore feeling in the elbow.
If you want to know how to treat tennis elbow at home, then this article will help you with just that. Tennis elbow also causes stiffness, swelling, joint pain and a sharp pain while moving the arm. This article will enlighten you with some of the best natural remedies for tennis elbow.
This pain is likely to occur in a person's dominant arm. Anybody who overuses their arm and puts a lot of stress on it are at the risk of developing tennis elbow.
It usually takes many months to notice the symptoms of tennis elbow and only at the point when the pain becomes very intense, it may be diagnosed.
Once the inflammation in the joints increases, then the symptoms will start setting in. So, if you want to know how to treat tennis elbow fast, then this article is all that you need to continue reading.
Keep reading to know about the top home remedies to cure the tennis elbow pain.
The simplest and the most effective form of remedy is using ice. Applying ice regularly on the affected area and it will reduce the pain and swelling in the area. It reduces the progression of tennis elbow.
Turmeric contains curcumin, which is an active anti-inflammatory agent. It is a natural painkiller packed with antioxidants that fight against free radicals and improve the healing process.
3. Contrast Hydrotherapy:
Contrast hydrotherapy is a process of changing the tissue temperature from high to low and then back again continuously. It helps in case of an injury recovery and it also reduces the pain. This is one of the top home remedies for tennis elbow.
Fenugreek contains anti-inflammatory properties that help with reducing the swelling and inflammation in and around the area. You can have one spoon of this (seeds) along with warm water every day.
5. Essential Oils:
Using essential oils like coconut oil, peppermint oil, etc., will help improve circulation and repair the damaged tissue. It decreases the inflammation and increases the healing rate.
6. Comfrey Leaves:
Comfrey leaves have strong healing effects and they help in tackling the muscle and tendon-related problem in a better way. These leaves are also known as natural painkillers. This is one of the top home remedies for tennis elbow.
7. Perform Tennis Elbow Related Exercises:
Place your affected arm parallel to the ground. Use the other arm to bend the wrist down. Maintain this position for 20 seconds. Repeat this process five times.