- 1 hr ago Venus Transit In Gemini 13 July 2022: Impact On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- 2 hrs ago Shenaz Treasury Diagnosed With Prosopagnosia; Know About The Condition That Causes 'Face Blindness'
- 3 hrs ago July 2022: Auspicious Wedding Dates With Muhurat Timings
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 30 June 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- Automobiles 2022 Kia Seltos Revealed & It's Coming To India Very Soon
- Finance This Post Office Scheme Offers Better, Higher Interest Rate Than Many Top Bank FDs
- Movies Anupamaa: Rohit Bakshi Reveals Why He Took Up The Role Of Ankush & Fans' Feedback
- Technology Moto G62 5G With Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC India Launch Soon; All Details Here
- News Ajit Doval highlights salience of maritime security
- Sports Kushal Das resigns from AIFF post, Sunando Dhar made Acting General Secretary
- Education NVS Recruitment Result 2022 Declared At navodaya.gov.in, Download Here
- Travel Simple Train Travel hacks For Comfortable Experience
If you're one of those who is always active physically, then we are sure you might have heard about tennis elbow. Do not think that only tennis players can be affected by this condition.
Any kind of an activity that requires repetitive wrist and arm movements is likely to cause one to suffer from tennis elbow. It is a pain that occurs in the muscles as well as the tendons around the elbow joint and forearm.
Hence, you may feel the pain when the tendons are inflamed when coupled along with a sore feeling in the elbow.
If you want to know how to treat tennis elbow at home, then this article will help you with just that. Tennis elbow also causes stiffness, swelling, joint pain and a sharp pain while moving the arm. This article will enlighten you with some of the best natural remedies for tennis elbow.
This pain is likely to occur in a person's dominant arm. Anybody who overuses their arm and puts a lot of stress on it are at the risk of developing tennis elbow.
It usually takes many months to notice the symptoms of tennis elbow and only at the point when the pain becomes very intense, it may be diagnosed.
Once the inflammation in the joints increases, then the symptoms will start setting in. So, if you want to know how to treat tennis elbow fast, then this article is all that you need to continue reading.
Keep reading to know about the top home remedies to cure the tennis elbow pain.
The simplest and the most effective form of remedy is using ice. Applying ice regularly on the affected area and it will reduce the pain and swelling in the area. It reduces the progression of tennis elbow.
Turmeric contains curcumin, which is an active anti-inflammatory agent. It is a natural painkiller packed with antioxidants that fight against free radicals and improve the healing process.
3. Contrast Hydrotherapy:
Contrast hydrotherapy is a process of changing the tissue temperature from high to low and then back again continuously. It helps in case of an injury recovery and it also reduces the pain. This is one of the top home remedies for tennis elbow.
Fenugreek contains anti-inflammatory properties that help with reducing the swelling and inflammation in and around the area. You can have one spoon of this (seeds) along with warm water every day.
5. Essential Oils:
Using essential oils like coconut oil, peppermint oil, etc., will help improve circulation and repair the damaged tissue. It decreases the inflammation and increases the healing rate.
6. Comfrey Leaves:
Comfrey leaves have strong healing effects and they help in tackling the muscle and tendon-related problem in a better way. These leaves are also known as natural painkillers. This is one of the top home remedies for tennis elbow.
7. Perform Tennis Elbow Related Exercises:
Place your affected arm parallel to the ground. Use the other arm to bend the wrist down. Maintain this position for 20 seconds. Repeat this process five times.
- womenTennis Legend Chris Evert Reveals She Has Ovarian Cancer And Is Undergoing Treatment
- womenChinese Tennis Star Peng Shuai: All You Need To Know About Her Disappearance And Comeback
- fashion trendsTennis Player Maria Sharapova Wows Us With Her 4 Stunning Fashion Moments!
- fashion trendsFrench Open 2021: Serena Williams Is Making Quite A Statement With Her Green And Grey Sports Shoes
- fashion trendsStay-At-Home Fashion Diaries: Maria Sharapova’s 6 Really Simple Outfit Looks That Will Leave You Inspired
- womenSania Mirza Talks About Marriage, Motherhood And Matches In Latest Issue Of Femina
- fashion trendsSania Mirza Speaks Up About Self-Love As She Flaunts Two Lovely And Sophisticated Outfits
- bollywood wardrobeSania Mirza Gives Fashion Notes On How To Ace Ethnic Outfits At Festivals And Other Occasions
- womenSimone Biles, Coco Gauff And Brigid Kosgei: These Sportswomen Set New Records In Different Sports
- bollywood wardrobeSania Mirza Looks Dreamy In A Gown And This Time She Poses On A Tennis Court
- pulseWhy Women Are Given Plates & Men Trophies?
- wellnessWhy You Must Eat Well And Play More