- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 11 December 2019
- 12 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 12 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 14 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- News Tripura TET Result 2019 released: Check document scrutiny date
- Finance PAN-Aadhaar Linking Deadline Nears: Here's What To Do
- Movies Happy Birthday Dilip Kumar: How Amitabh Bachchan & Shah Rukh Khan Have Hero-worshipped The Thespian
- Sports Napoli sack Ancelotti despite progressing in Champions League
- Technology Amazon Headsets Fest Offers You Can Get On Headphones, Earphones, Truly Wireless Earbuds And More
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Bad breath is not just a sign of poor oral hygiene, but also causes embarrassment and one tends to lose self-confidence because of it. So if you are one among them, then do not worry, as there are certain easily available home remedies that will help you to get rid of bad breath instantly.
Also known as halitosis, bad breath is caused due to certain bacteria that reside on your tooth and is formed when there is an absence of oxygen. The mouth gets dry as the flow of saliva to the mouth decreases. This is the bacteria that produces harmful compounds that cause bad smell.
Also Read: Steps To Eliminate Bad Breath
The moment you realise that you have bad breath, you become conscious and shy away from talking to the other person.
So how do we get rid of bad breath? In order to do away with such an embarrassing situation many people go for oral mouthwashes or quickly pop in chewing gums. But if you are looking out for a long term solution, then here is a list of natural home remedies that help cure bad breath. Take a look.
The essential oil contained in cinnamon helps to get rid of bacteria in the mouth that often causes bad breath. Take a teaspoon of cinnamon powder, boil it properly and then strain it. Use this water to rinse your mouth. It helps to get rid of bad breath.
2. Fennel Seeds:
Fennel is known for its antimicrobial properties. It helps fight the bacteria in the mouth. Take a few fennel seeds and then chew them. These enhance the production of saliva and help in getting rid of bad breath.
Also Read : Do You Know What Causes Bad Breath Every Morning? Read On
3. Parsley Leaves:
Parsley contains chlorophyll that helps in eliminating bad breath. Take a few parsley leaves and then chew them.
4. Fenugreek Seeds:
Take a spoonful of fenugreek seeds. Boil them well, strain it and then drink it in the form of tea once a day. Continue this till the time you have a bad breath.
Cloves are known for their anti-bacterial properties. Take 1-2 cloves and chew them properly. This helps in getting rid of bad breath quickly.
Also Read : Check Out These Foods That Help To Cure Bad Breath
6. Tea Tree Oil:
Tea tree oil is known for its antiseptic properties. Add a few drops of tea tree oil on to your toothpaste and then brush your teeth regularly. It helps to get rid of bad breath.
7. Mint Leaves:
Mint is a natural mouth freshener. Take 2-3 mint leaves and then just chew them. These help to get rid of bad breath quickly.
In case of bad breath, just take 2-3 cardamoms and then chew the seeds. It helps in eliminating bad breath quickly.