- 1 hr ago Bacterial Vaginosis: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment & Prevention
- 3 hrs ago So, Here Are Some Bollywood Fashion Scoops Of The Day For Outfits Inspiration
- 3 hrs ago Diwali 2019: Let Bollywood Divas Inspire You To Wear Gorgeous Light Festive Outfits
- 3 hrs ago Lung Diseases Caused By Breathing In Polluted Air
- News Campaigning in Maharashtra, Haryana ends: All you need to know about these assembly polls
- Movies No More Bad Blood Between Kangana Ranaut & Sonam Kapoor? Actresses Seen Posing For Pic
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- Finance 5 Stocks That Rose The Most This Week
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Sports La Liga: Atletico Madrid vs Valencia promises to be exciting
- Technology BSNL Might Bring Cable TV, Broadband, Landline Services Under One Bill: Report
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
As the popular saying goes - 'health is wealth'. We all realise that this saying is extremely true and so, we as humans do everything we can to remain healthy.
Imagine you have a great job that pays you a lot, a happy family life, amazing friends, etc., but you are suffering from certain diseases.
Well, in such an instance, you will not be able to enjoy the other good things that life has given you, because, your ill-health will keep coming in the way of you having a happy, fulfilling life.
A man who has everything in life except good health, will invariably envy a man who may not be living in luxury, but is in a perfect health condition! That is human nature.
So, whether we like it or not, we must always ensure to give our health top priority and do everything right in order to prevent diseases.
While some diseases that affect human beings are minor and may not cause many problems, a few others are so fatal that they can take a person's life in a matter of seconds!
The human body is extremely unpredictable and a lot of internal changes keep occurring without our knowledge, so if we do not take steps to remain healthy, diseases can attack us anytime!
Now, there are many kitchen ingredients available in our own homes, which can help prevent and treat a number of diseases.
Did you know that mixing 1 tablespoon of honey with 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds and consuming this mixture every morning on an empty stomach, can help treat and prevent over 7 ailments?
Have a look at them, below.
1. Strengthens Bones
The combination of sesame and honey contains a high amount of proteins and even some calcium, so they have the ability to strengthen your bones effectively.
2. Boosts Immunity
The rich antioxidants in this mixture can improve the functions of your immune system and help fight diseases better, thus keeping you healthy.
3. Increases Energy
This homemade mixture can also give you instant energy, as it is loaded with minerals and antioxidants, so it can also be consumed along with your pre-workout snack.
4. Reduces Cramps
Abdominal cramps that occur during menstrual periods can be very painful. This mixture of honey and sesame seeds can help reduce the inflammation of the uterine walls, thereby helping you find relief from cramps.
5. Lowers Appetite
If you are someone who is trying to lose weight, then this natural mixture can help because it gives you a sense of fullness and lowers appetite, so constant hunger pangs and the subsequent binge eating that causes weight gain can be avoided.
6. Improves Skin And Hair Texture
Since this combination of honey and sesame seeds is rich in protein and antioxidant content, it can stimulate the production of healthy skin and hair cells, thus boosting their texture.
7. Improves Brain Function
Again, due to the presences of antioxidants in this mixture, it can improve the blood flow to the brain and improve brain functions like memory and cognition.