Is excess work at office making you feel tired and stressed out? Pressure of reaching the targets and completing the work on time is something that every working person will be facing.
By the end of the day we all get so tired and exhausted that we just would like to throw off our bags and lie down the moment we get home.
Well, if you are one among this group of people, then you definitely need to check out for the honey therapies that we will be discussing about in this article.
Honey has been known to mankind since time immemorial. Due to its innumerable health benefits honey has been used as one of the major ingredients in ayurveda as well.
This probably could be the reason why our grandparents and parents ran behind us and made us have that one spoon of honey.
Rich in natural sugar content, honey is known for its antioxidant, antibacterial and antifungal properties. Honey is also a rich source of vitamin C, iron and calcium.
However, as it is well said that too much of anything is bad, so this holds true even when it comes to having honey in excess. One needs to see to it that they do not consume it in excess, as consuming excess of honey can lead to a few health issues as well.
So, here are a few ways to consume honey in order to get rid of stress and tiredness. Take a look.
- Take one tablespoon of honey and add a pinch of salt to it.
- Have this before going to bed.
- This helps in providing a good sleep and relief from tiredness.
2. Honey & Green Tea:
- Boil a glass of water.
- Add one teaspoon of green tea to the boiling water.
- Allow it to steep for about 5 minutes.
- Strain it and then add a teaspoon of honey and mix it well.
- Drink 1-2 cups of this tea every day.
3. Honey & Milk:
- Take a glass of hot milk.
- Add a teaspoon of honey to the milk and then stir it well.
- Drink it in the morning and at night before going to sleep.
4. Honey, Ginger & Lemon:
- Take a glass of lukewarm water.
- Add half a tablespoon of honey, 2 tablespoons of ginger juice and lemon juice each.
- Mix this well and drink it 1-2 times in a day.
5. Honey & Cinnamon:
- Take a cup of lukewarm milk.
- Add one tablespoon of honey and half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- Mix it well.
- Drink this once every day before sleeping.