- 9 hrs ago Is Hypertension Linked To Erectile Dysfunction?
- 11 hrs ago Prominent Chennai Hospital Perform India’s First True Robotic Bariatric Surgery Using Robotic Staplers
- 12 hrs ago Samantha Ruth Prabhu’s Bridal Look Is Winning The Social Media; Kudos To Stylist Preetham Jukalker
- 14 hrs ago Vitamin D May Protect Severe Covid Infection, Death: Study
- Movies Sidharth Malhotra On Doing Romantic Film With Kiara Advani; 'Everyday I Keep Getting Messages On Social Media'
- Education REET Admit Card 2021 Released, Download At reetbser21.com
- News Cong social media department passes resolution to make Rahul Gandhi party president
- Sports Lewandowski scores again as Bayern Munich routs Bochum
- Finance Airlines To Operate At 85% Of Pre-Covid Domestic Flights: Civil Aviation Ministry
- Automobiles Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G Might Discontinued In India Soon
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
If you are someone who has been frustrated about not being able to pass the stools with ease every day, then you could be suffering from constipation and there are home remedies for it!
Certain disorders can make a person feel quite uncomfortable, and constipation is one of them!
Apart from that, constipation can also cause a lot of stomach pain, gastritis, bloating and related digestive ailments that can be very uncomfortable and hamper your daily routine!
Constipation occurs when a person's bowel movements do not happen as often as they are supposed to due to various reasons like hardening of the stools, digestive ailments, poor diet, lack of exercise, etc.
When there is difficulty in a person's bowel movements, it may result in the person not being able to pass stools with ease, leading to the problem of constipation.
So, if you want to avoid constipation naturally, then there is an excellent home remedy that you can follow; have a look.
Ingredients Required :
- Hot Water - 1 glass
- Ghee - 2 tablespoons
The mixture of ghee and hot water works on your intestines to flush out the waste and toxins that are clogged in there, thereby helping you feel better from the constipation problem.
The hot water can dissolve the hardened faecal matter present in your intestines and make it easier for you to pass stools.
Also, ghee can neutralise the acid levels in your stomach and reduce gas, acidity and also constipation.
Method Of Preparation :
- Add the suggested amounts of ghee to a the glass of hot water.
- Stir well to form a mixture.
- Consume this mixture, on an empty stomach in the morning.
- You can continue the consumption for a month.