- 6 hrs ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- 7 hrs ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 8 hrs ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 8 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan Says He Would Become Extremely Lonely If He Ever Took Up Direction
- News Seeking to provide Indian citizenship, Lok Sabha passes Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Technology ACT Fibernet Offering Netflix Subscription In Jaipur, Guntur
- Sports 13th South Asian Games: Naveen Kumar shines as Indian Kabaddi Team crush Sri Lanka to win gold medal
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Let's admit it, it is a fact that most adults would want to have great sex with their partners, right? There is nothing shameful in wanting to better your sexual experience!
So, what makes a sexual experience great? Well, along with the usual things like a romantic setting, mutual attraction between the partners, creative foreplay, etc., another important thing is the libido, especially in men!
Imagine, you and your partner are looking forward to de-stress by having some mind-blowing intercourse at the end of a long day.
However, when you are in the middle of the act, you find that you are unable to get an erection!
Such moments can be rather embarrassing, as well as disappointing, for both your partner and yourself, because it is impossible for a man to engage in a sexual intercourse without an erection.
When there is a lack of erection, you may not be able to satisfy your partner in bed, so the whole experience can be ruined.
One of the main reasons for lack of erection during sex, in men, is due to low libido.
Libido can be described as an appetite to have sex or sex drive, which can stimulate the production of certain hormones in the brain that in turn can facilitate an erection during sex.
Both men and women need to have a healthy libido to engage and enjoy sex.
If a woman does not have a healthy libido, then she will not be able to attain a natural lubrication in the vagina, which may make sex less enjoyable and even painful for her.
A healthy diet, reduced stress and daily exercise can help boost libido.
There are certain foods as well that can increase a man's libido, check them out, here.
Watermelon contains a phytonutrient known as citrulline, which is believed to relax the blood vessels in the genital area and allows more blood to pass through, to help attain an erection, just like Viagra!
Nuts like cashew nuts, groundnuts, almonds, pista, etc., are rich in omega-3 fatty acids which can boost the production of testosterone in the body, thus boosting your libido.
Since times immemorial, garlic has been known as a natural aphrodisiac, which can boost the sex drive in both men and women, as garlic contains allicin, which can improve the blood flow to the genitals.
4. Dark Chocolate
Dark chocolate is loaded with healthy antioxidants which can help reduce stress and also dilate the blood vessels in the genital area, in order to facilitate an erection.
As eggs are filled with protein, they can increase a man's stamina in bed. In addition, they also contain a compound known as L-arginine, which can increase the level of testosterone in order to boost libido.
Consuming saffron soaked in milk is known to improve a man's sex drive to a significant extent, as it boosts the production of sex hormones.
Lettuce is another healthy leafy green which is known to improve the circulation of blood to the genital organs, thus boosting libido.