- 4 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 4 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 6 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 6 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan: 'I'll Be Lying If I Say I Really Struggled'
- Sports Pakistan will not play any home series on neutral venue: PCB chief Mani
- News Govt issues 8-point 'myth-buster' on controversial Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
You wake up feeling quite alright in the morning, but when you go to the restroom to pass urine, you notice an unbearable pain in your genitals!
Well, the above-mentioned scenario could be experienced by many of us, as a symptom of a common ailment known as UTI (urinary tract infection).
Now, the human body is susceptible to a number of infections, which may or may not turn into something more serious, once they affect our body.
An infection can be described as a condition in which certain disease-causing agents enter the human body and multiply, giving rise to undesirable symptoms.
There are many types of infections which can affect different parts of the human body, both internally and externally.
While some infections are severe enough to even cause the death of a person, a few others are mild and can be treated with the right medications or sometimes go away on their own.
For example, gangrene is a type of infection which can be fatal to a person, while flu and UTIs can be easily treated.
The important thing is to be able to recognise an infection and get the required treatment as soon as possible to prevent it from spreading.
Now, urinary tract infection is a condition in which the urinary tract, the bladder, the kidneys or the urethra are infected by bacterial colonies, causing a lot of inflammation, pain and a burning sensation.
Some of the common symptoms of UTI include pain in the genitals, pain while urinating and pain during sexual intercourse, foul-smelling urine, frequent urination, vaginal irritation, etc.
UTI can affect both men and women; however, it is more common in women and in people above the age of 60.
There is an exceptional home remedy which can treat urinary tract infections naturally; have a look at how it is made, here.
- Curd - 1 small cup
- Garlic - 2-3 cloves
This natural remedy to help treat and reduce urinary tract infections is easy to prepare and can be made in just about 5 minutes.
It has proven to work effectively, when used on a regular basis.
However, it is important to keep in mind that certain lifestyle changes must be made to prevent UTIs in the future and precautions must be taken to reduce the current infection.
Consuming a balanced diet, avoiding alcohol, urinating before and after sex, maintaining vaginal hygiene, etc., are some of the precautions to be taken to avoid and reduce UTIs.
Curd or yogurt is an excellent natural probiotic which can help in boosting the growth and production of healthy bacteria in your gut and genitals.
The healthy bacteria can fight the disease-causing agents which cause urinary tract infections.
Garlic comes with anti-bacterial properties which can kill the bad bacteria responsible for causing urinary tract infections. The anti-inflammatory properties of garlic can also ease the pain and itching caused by UTI.
Method Of Preparation:
- Crush the cloves of garlic and add the paste to the cup of curd.
- Stir well to form a mixture.
- Consume this mixture once every day, after a meal, when you have UTI.