- News Missing 6-year-old girl found dead near dargah in UP's Bahraich
- Sports New Zealand vs India, 1st Test: NZ bowlers have made it hard for us and like the Test has just begun, says Ashwin
- Technology How To Overclock Your Android Device For Enhanced Performance
- Movies Bheeshma Day 2 Collection: Nithiin, Rashmika Mandanna Starrer Earns Decent Numbers At The Box Office
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
It is common to hear the phrase "my blood pressure is on the rise!" when someone is really stressed out or tensed, right? We may have used it ourselves in many instances.
Although the above phrase may have been said lightly, high blood pressure is an ailment, which can be very dangerous when people are actually affected by it.
As we may know, high blood pressure or hypertension is a condition in which the blood flows through the arteries at an abnormally high rate.
Hypertension, if not treated and controlled, can lead to fatal disorders like coronary diseases, kidney failure, heart failure, stroke, etc.
High blood pressure is known to be one of the most common conditions that affect people, especially off late, due to the unhealthy lifestyle habits that people follow.
Eating unhealthy food on a regular basis, not exercising every day, work pressure, stress, etc., can all lead to the development of hypertension.
Although high blood pressure is commonly seen in people over the age of 40, lately, it has been affecting younger people as well!
And living with high blood pressure can prove to be rather difficult, as people experience symptoms like fatigue, palpitations, headache, etc.
Doctors prescribe strong medications to reduce high blood pressure; however, these medicines may not be healthy in the long run.
So, here is a homemade remedy that can help you reduce high blood pressure, within a month; have a look!
- Seedless Dates - 3
- Hot Water - 1 glass
This natural remedy to reduce high blood pressure has proven to work very effectively, when used on a regular basis, in the right amounts.
Along with this remedy, one must also make an effort to eat right and exercise on a daily basis. Only then the remedy can work well.
Also, keep in mind that you can continue taking the medications prescribed by your doctor for high blood pressure, along with this dates remedy.
Once the symptoms reduce, you can talk to your doctor and cut down on the medications, gradually.
Dates are a type of dry fruit which come with amazing health benefits. They are also very tasty and exotic.
Dates are rich in components like iron, vitamin A, calcium, antioxidants, etc.
So, along with treating high blood pressure, it can also treat ailments like poor vision, constipation, cellular damage, etc.
Dates also contain a high quantity of magnesium. Magnesium is one of the important minerals which is necessary to keep the blood vessels well-dilated and make the blood flow easier, thus preventing conditions like high blood pressure.
Method Of Preparation:
- Consume 3 dates, every morning before breakfast.
- Immediately after consuming the dates, drink the glass of hot water.
- Repeat this process for a month.
- You can even continue to consume the remedy after a month.