- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope, 06 July 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 12 hrs ago Amazon Monsoon Sale: Save Up To 62% On Smart Watches & Wrist Watches For Both Men And Women
- 13 hrs ago Can A Person Live With Dextrocardia? Causes, Symptoms And Treatments For This Rare Congenital Condition
- 15 hrs ago How To Care For Plants During The Monsoon Season: Here Are 5 Tips
- Finance Gold Price Slips Below $1800 As Global Commodities Take A Knock: Check India Rates
- Sports LPL 2022 Draft: Full list of Players Signed, Retained & Released Players List, Full Squads of all Teams
- Technology List Of Best Smartwatches With Calling Features To Buy In India
- News Kaali row: Canadian museum "deeply regrets" offence caused to Hindus
- Automobiles Honda Updates Offers For July 2022: Benefits Up To Rs 27,396
- Movies Chhavi Mittal Claps Back At Troll Who Said She's Trying To Gain Sympathy: I Didn’t Choose Cancer, It Chose Me
- Education Telangana Police SCT SI PC Exam 2022 Dates Announced, Check TSLPRB SCT SI PC Exam Date And Time Details
- Travel Skeleton Coast: The Most Dangerous Coastline In The World
Cannabis and health benefits? This is something that might leave majority of us in a state of shock. But yes, the cannabis oil extracts are believed to have plenty of health benefits.
When we say cannabis, it is not solely the weed that we are talking about. This cannabis oil is basically the oil extract or the essence of the cannabis plant, cannabinoids.
Using the cannabis oil in the right dosage can have plenty of health benefits and it is known to alleviate certain illnesses.
It is basically the two active ingredients found in cannabis known as the cannabidiol (CBD) and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) that are known for its immense medicinal properties.
All said and done, one needs to be very careful about the laws each country follows about the use of cannabis. One needs to adhere to the rules before its use.
The benefits of cannabis oil that we will be explaining is not just a hearsay, there are several studies which show that cannabis oil helps in getting rid of several health issues.
Listed here are a few of the major health benefits of cannabis oil. Take a look.
1. Relieves Pain & Headache:
Cannabis oil contains natural compounds that include the THC as well. This acts as a natural anti-inflammatory agent. Topical application of cannabis oil around the temples can help in providing relief from a headache.
Also, applying cannabis oil can help relax the muscles, providing relief from muscle pain and thus reducing swelling as well.
2. Relieves Stress:
The compound tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) found in cannabis oil helps in providing a relaxing effect. Whenever you are stressed, just take few drops of cannabis oil, apply it on around your temples. This induces a sense of calmness and helps reduce stress.
3. Good For The Heart:
Cannabis oil is also known for its rich antioxidant properties. Consuming cannabis oil helps in getting rid of the excess cholesterol from the body. This in turn helps to keep your heart healthy.
4. Enhances Appetite:
The CBD and THC compounds contained in the cannabis oil are the two important ingredients that help to enhance hunger and appetite. One needs to consume just a few drop of it. Meanwhile, cannabis oil can also stimulate your digestive system and help people who want to gain weight.
5. Enhances Sleep:
If you are finding it difficult to get a good sleep or you have been suffering from insomnia, then cannabis oil can be helpful. Topical application of cannabis oil around your forehead and temples can help in providing a relaxing effect to the muscles and induce sleep.
6. Good For The Skin:
Topical application of cannabis oil is good for the skin. The cannabinoids contained in the oil can help promote the production of lipids and thus help to fight acne and other chronic skin conditions like psoriasis. It also contains natural antioxidants that help to fight damage of cells caused by free radicals.
7. Prevents Cancer:
Several studies conducted on animals have found that the compounds contained in cannabis help in preventing the new blood vessels from becoming tumours and also reduces the risk of cancerous cells from spreading.
8. Reduces Glaucoma:
The CBD is known for its rich antioxidant properties. This major form of cannabinoids effectively lower the intraocular pressure (IOP) and have neuroprotective actions. Hence, it can be used for treating glaucoma and also macular degeneration that one develops as he/she starts ageing.
9. Helps Treat Asthma:
Cannabis oil has been used since ancient times to treat respiratory ailments. Cannabis oil is known for its natural anti-inflammatory properties and analgesic effects. Due to all these factors, cannabis oil has been found to be helpful in dilating the bronchial tubes, allowing more oxygen to flow. This in turn helps in providing relief for those suffering from asthma.
10. A Cure For Neurodegenerative Disorders:
Several studies have shown that cannabis oil has been found to be helpful in terms of curing neurodegenerative disorders like multiple sclerosis as well as epilepsy. Studies have found that the cannabidiol (CBD) content in cannabis oil can help prevent seizures and help in the treatment of epilepsy.
- wellnessHow Cannabis Affects Our Cognition And Psychology: New Research
- wellnessMarijuana May Not Be Effective In Treating Mental Health Problems, New Study Explains Why
- wellness10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Marijuana
- wellnessCan Cannabis Boost Your Immunity and Fight Cancer? Here's What Scientists Say!
- disorders cureCannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms & Treatment
- wellnessCannabis Extract Can Be Dangerous, It Increases Cancer Risk
- wellnessHerbs To Boost Lung Health And Heal Respiratory Infections
- disorders cureSmoking Cannabis Provide More Pain Relief To Men - Proves Research
- disorders cureHow Cannabis Can Kill Cancer
- disorders cureCannabis Use Linked To Brain Abnormalities
- zodiac signsJuly Born: Health, Interesting Qualities, And Compatibility With Other Zodiac Signs
- wellnessExpert Article: Your Genes And Cancer Risk