- 8 hrs ago Father’s Day 2021: Here’s The History And Significance Of This Day
- 9 hrs ago Milkha Singh Passes Away At 91: Some Facts About The Renowned Athlete
- 12 hrs ago Hina Khan Shows How To Ace Warm And Dewy Makeup Look But Her Cute Half Updo Hairstyle Will Win You Over!
- 17 hrs ago Shilpa Shetty Kundra Is Style And Elegance Personified In Her White Organza Saree With Printed Fancy Blouse
- Technology Fathers Day 2021 Gift Ideas Best Truly Wireless Headsets Under Rs. 5,000
- Sports Euro 2020: Portugal 2-4 Germany: Holders score two own goals in thumping defeat
- Movies The Gurmeet Choudhary Foundation Opens First Post COVID-19 Care Centre In Bihar
- News People will not tolerate self-centred politics: Uddhav Thackeray slams Congress leaders
- Education Telangana Schools And Colleges To Reopen From July 1, Check Latest Updates
- Automobiles From Repairing Bicycles To Owning A BMW 5 Series & A Jaguar XJ L — Inspiring Story Of Rahul Taneja
- Finance HDFC Bank To Buy Stake Worth Over Rs 1,906 Crore In Group's General Insurer From Parent HDFC
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Ear pain is an annoying condition that can mess with ones life. If it becomes an ear infection, then it just gets more worser from there.
Are you one of those who does not wish to consult a doctor for this? Then, this article is for you. Here, we have presented a list of top natural remedies that will cure ear pain in a jiffy.
The remedies are completely natural and you do not require any medicine that comes with other side effects. The cure for your ear pain is right there in your kitchen, so why not just take a look at these?
Some of the main factors that lead to an ear infection are wax buildup, upper respiratory infections, food allergies, nutritional deficiencies and internal injuries.
Some of the symptoms that occur as part of an ear infection are ear pain, headache, sleeping issues, tugging at the ear, weak response to sound, fluid drain from ears, vomiting, diarrhoea and many more.
Also read: What Are The Main Reasons For Ear Pain
Ear infection can occur in any of three parts of the ear namely, the outer, middle and inner ear. It is necessary to treat ear infection so as to prevent grave complications to the ear drums.
Read this article to know more about the best natural remedies for ear pain.
1. Olive Oil:
Olive oil acts as a lubricant and also stops the buzzing feeling inside the ear. Olive oil also relieves ear infection. Apply 2-3 drops of lukewarm olive oil in the ear canal until the pain stops.
Garlic is an antibiotic and an analgesic that helps in reducing both the pain and infection. Mince some garlic cloves and add two spoons of sesame oil to it. Heat it, strain it and add 2-3 drops of it to the ear.
Also Read : Opt For These Oils To Treat Ear Infections
Heat a part of onion and take a small piece and push it in the ear. Wrap a moist cloth around the ear. This is one of the best natural remedies for ear pain.
Applying heat over the ear is the best method to relieve pain. You can go for hot pack or place a warm water bottle over the ear.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar:
Put some of this vinegar inside the ear and leave it for a few minutes. This will come out of the ear in sometime. Repeat this twice a day. This is one of the best natural remedies for ear infection.
Also Read : Check Out How To Ease Earache Using Asafoetida (Hing)
Ginger is not only a painkiller, but it also relieves inflammation. You can put some ginger juice inside the ear to treat any infection.
7. Hydrogen Peroxide:
Soak a cotton ball in this solution and plug the soaked cotton ball in your ear. Do this for two days and it will help relieve pain.
Basil helps in killing the bacteria and also removes inflammation. Crush some basil leaves and get its juice. Put two drops in your ears. It is also one of the best known home remedies for ear infection.
9. Tea Tree Oil:
Put a few drops of this oil inside the ears and it helps in dealing with all the ear-related issues. This is one of the best known natural remedies for ear pain.
10. Bishop's Weed:
This is a potent home cure for ear pain. Mix one spoon of this oil and three spoons of sesame oil and heat it up. Apply 4-5 drops in your ear.