- 17 hrs ago 11 Possible Reasons Why You Crave Spicy Foods
- 19 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Actresses Inspire Us To Invest In Sweaters And Cardigans
- 23 hrs ago New Delta Plus Variant AY.4.2: Is Vaccine Effective Against It? Everything You Need To Know
- 23 hrs ago Apollo Hospitals Announces Free COVID Vaccinations For Children With Co-Morbidities
- Movies Aryan Khan Drug Case: Star Kid's Co-Accused Avin Sahu And Manish Rajgarhiya Get Bail
- Technology Amazon Quiz Answers For October 27, 2021: Win Rs. 30,000
- Finance Policybazaar IPO To Open Next Week; Check Price Band, Other Details
- News Work from Space? Jeff Bezos’ Blue Origin unveils plans to build 'business park' in space
- Sports Shoaib Akhtar clarifies after walking out of TV show
- Automobiles Ultraviolette F77 Gets Put Through Its Paces — EV Sports Bike Is Getting Ready To Rip
- Education JKBOSE Class 12 Date Sheet 2021: Check JKBOSE Class 12 Board Exam Date Sheet For WZ Jammu And Kashmir Division
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
Mouth ulcers are a condition that many of us dread, because they can make our lives a living hell, until they heal!
The above sentence is definitely not an exaggeration for people who have had bad mouth ulcers and they will definitely be able to vouch for it, as the pain and discomfort ulcers cause can be truly unbearable.
The worst part about mouth ulcers is that when you are affected by them, it becomes difficult to eat or in worst cases, even drink water!
So, many people with mouth ulcers experience fatigue and weakness caused by the lack of enough food intake!
That is why, even though mouth ulcer may not seem like a serious ailment, it can still come in the way of people's daily activities.
Mouth ulcers can cause a lot of pain and discomfort, as they can make eating, drinking and even talking extremely difficult, depending on the intensity.
Mouth ulcers occur when a part of the delicate tissues in the mouth get stripped off or eroded due to various reasons, causing a wound to form in that area.
Some of the main causes for mouth ulcers are injuries caused by your own teeth, consuming certain strong medications, certain diseases, eating unhealthy foods, etc.
If mouth ulcers are left untreated for a long period of time, they can turn into major sores and they are even linked to cancer!
There are many cases in which people with mouth ulcers did not get treated in time and they eventually tuned into mouth cancer, as the rate of cancerous cells developing is higher in the regions where ulcers exist.
So, if you are looking for a natural way to reduce ulcers, here is an ancient ayurvedic remedy that can help you.
- Crushed Amla (Indian Gooseberry) - 1 tablespoon
- Honey - 1 tablespoon
This ayurvedic remedy to reduce ulcers in about a week can work effectively well, when used on a regular basis, in the right amounts.
However, one must also keep in mind that along with this remedy, it is also important to eat healthy foods, which do not increase the inflammation.
Fruits and vegetables must be a part of your diet, along with milk and milk products. Avoiding spicy, oily foods and foods cooked outside must be avoided, as they can further increase the ulcers and come in the way of the healing process.
If your ulcers are only getting worse and are extremely painful, immediate medical attention is required, as it could be a symptom of serious ailments.
This ayurvedic remedy can also be taken along with medications prescribed by your doctor.
The mixture of crushed amla and honey contains a whole lot of healthy antioxidants, vitamin C and also certain anti-inflammatory compounds which combine together to reduce the open sores that lead to the formation of ulcers in the mouth.
Method Of Preparation:
- Add the suggested amounts of ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix well to form a paste.
- Apply this paste on to the ulcers and leave it on for 15 minutes.
- This remedy can also be consumed, once a day, for a week.