- Finance Airtel Offers Rs. 2 Lakh Insurance With Its Rs. 179 Tariff Plans
- Sports KL Rahul set to continue as wicketkeeper-batsman for a while: Virat Kohli
- Technology SpaceX Crew Dragon Emergency Abort System Test Completed
- Movies Kamya Panjabi Shares A Glimpse Of Her Wedding Card
- News Budget 2020: Modi govt plans to restrict purchase of Duty-free liquor to one bottle, cigarettes
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Do you feel that your eyes have become dry and irritable lately? If yes, then it is time for you try an exceptional natural remedy for dry eyes!
A recent survey has reported that 4 out of 10 adults today suffer from what is known as the dry eyes syndrome!
Dry eyes syndrome is on the rise lately because of the lifestyle changes of the people.
Today, it is impossible for most people to carry on with their jobs or daily activities, without using computers, mobile phones, tablets, etc.
The excessive use of visual electronic devices can put a lot of strain on the eyes, causing various ailments related to the eyes.
Most adults today work 9-6 jobs that require them to work on the computers for hours together, this habit can affect the optic nerves, making the eyes dry, red and irritable.
Also, commuting in the dust and pollution, without protecting your eyes, can cause dryness of the eyes.
So, if you want to reduce the symptoms of dry eyes in just about a week, take a look at this natural remedy and use it.
Recipe To Prepare The Remedy
- Soybean Oil - 1 tablespoon
- Walnut Powder - 1 tablespoon
If you want to find relief from dry eyes, this home remedy can prove to be very effective, when used on a regular basis, in just about a week!
However, note that the remedy can work its best if you avoid computer usage for too long and avoid commuting in the dust.
This home remedy for dry eyes is rich in omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin E, both of which are extremely good for the optic nerves.
This combination of soybean oil and walnut powder has the ability to stimulate your tear duct, in order to provide enough lubrication to the eyes, thus reducing dry eyes syndrome.
Method To Prepare And Use The Remedy:
- Add the suggested amounts of ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix the ingredients well to obtain a mixture.
- Your natural remedy is now ready for consumption.
- Consume it every night, after dinner.
Try this natural remedy at home and let us know if it worked for you!