- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 11 December 2019
- 12 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 12 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 14 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- News RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 update: Exam conducting authority not yet finalised
- Finance PAN-Aadhaar Linking Deadline Nears: Here's What To Do
- Movies Happy Birthday Dilip Kumar: How Amitabh Bachchan & Shah Rukh Khan Have Hero-worshipped The Thespian
- Sports Napoli sack Ancelotti despite progressing in Champions League
- Technology Amazon Headsets Fest Offers You Can Get On Headphones, Earphones, Truly Wireless Earbuds And More
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Food poisoning is a kind of food-borne illness, which almost all of us have suffered from, at some point or the other.
This distressing health problem is often caused when harmful food-borne organisms enter our body.
The symptoms of this infection can vary from person to person, depending on the severity of the problem.
Most common and unavoidable symptoms include abdominal discomfort, diarrhoea, nausea, etc.
Mild or severe, any kind of food poisoning should not be taken lightly. If the symptoms are persistent and highly distressing, then you must see a health care professional.
Also Read: Home Remedies To Treat Food Poisoning
But, if the symptoms are mild in nature, then you can give a try to some of the home remedies to ward off the problem and prevent the harmful bacteria from spreading the infection.
So, today at Boldsky, we're letting you know about a simple, yet powerful, remedy that can naturally soothe the symptoms of food poisoning.
For this remedy, you'll just need a bunch of basil leaves (enough to make a glass of juice) and some organic honey.
Basil is a powerful herb that is loaded with compounds, which are rich in medicinal properties.
The antimicrobial and antibacterial properties of this herb can effectively soothe the symptoms of this infection. Specially, when you have it with honey, which is known for its anti-inflammatory properties.
Also Read: Unhealthy Foods That Cause Food Poisoning
Read on to know more about the quantity of the ingredients that are required and the method of preparing this powerful remedy.
2 teaspoons of organic honey
Method Of Preparation:
- First of all, extract the juice from some basil leaves (about a cup).
- Add 2 teaspoons of organic honey to the juice.
- Properly stir the juice.
- Drink it 2-3 times in a day for a great relief.
Next time when this illness comes unannounced, just give this powerful juice a go to experience relief and subside the symptoms of food poisoning.
To be on the safer side, first check with a tiny dosage of this juice. If nothing goes wrong, then consume it on frequent intervals at least 2 to 3 times in a day, until you find some good relief.