- Movies Karachi 81: Prithviraj Sukumaran's Looks Unrecognizable In The First Look Poster!
- News Five rockets hit near US embassy in Baghdad
- Sports PBL 2020: Sindhu masterclass gives Hyderabad Hunters first win
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Tonsillitis is nothing but an infection in the tonsils, which can cause a great deal of discomfort. It could either be acute or chronic in nature.
In most cases, the discomfort and pain last for almost 3-4 days. But, if the infection is severe, then it might take a longer time for it to heal.
Dietary or environmental factors could cause an infection in the tonsils. While, this is an exceedingly common problem, the symptoms of this issue can be highly annoying.
Over-the-counter medicines can give your relief from this infection and subside the symptoms.
But, there are many alternative, natural ways in which you can treat tonsillitis. One of them is using onion juice to get a good relief from this infection.
When it comes to treating tonsillitis, onion juice can work wonders. Onions are packed with anti-inflammatory properties that enable it to reduce the inflammation. Also, its antibacterial properties are great for destroying the bacteria that cause an infection in the tonsils.
This proven remedy has been deemed as one of the most effective ones, as it can treat tonsillitis and also prevent the infection from spreading and getting worse.
Here are the ingredients and the method to know how you can use onion juice to treat tonsillitis.
1 cup of lukewarm water
- Extract some fresh juice from an onion.
- Then, add it to a cup of lukewarm water.
- Use this mix for gargling.
- Repeat this process 2-3 times in a day.
As we all differ from each other in our own unique ways, it is quite possible that something that works for others, might not work for you.
That is why, at first, try to gargle with a little dosage of this mix. If it causes more discomfort, then don't carry on with this treatment.
Also, if you are a patient of any of the serious health problems, then it is advised to consult with your doctor first before trying any new remedy.