- News Govt to sell 100 per cent stake in Air India; issues bid document
- Finance Sensex Drops As Corona Virus Fears Spread
- Sports Leishman prevails at Torrey Pines as Rahm rues slow start
- Technology Nokia 9.2 PureView Featuring Snapdragon 865 SoC To Launch In 2020
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 2 Update: Double Elimination & Wild Cart Entries This Weekend!
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Most of the people who suffer gout are above the age of 30 and their numbers are increasing. Pain and swelling could result in gout and in most of the cases, certain foods increase the risk.
Also Read: How To Use Raisins To Cleanse Liver
When uric acid levels increase the risk of suffering gout could also increase. In fact, certain foods like mushrooms, chicken and other meats contain a substance known as purine which increases the risk of gout.
Also Read: Unknown Benefits Of Common Foods We Eat
Now, let us know a few more facts abut gout and some of its remedies.
Gout could cause joint pain. When salt deposits around the joints increase, gout could worsen. Also, uric acid levels and salt deposits could trouble your kidneys too.
Generally, doctors prescribe medicines that help the body eliminate uric acid and prevent salt formation in the body.
Drinking cherry juice regularly can minimise the risk of gout. Even blue berries also help in bringing down the levels of uric acid.
Even grape seeds are also good in prevention of joint issues like gout pain.
Celery juice works like a diuretic and may help in minimising certain symptoms that are associated with gout.